Vinci SA (SGEF.PA)
17 Nov 2017
Tue, Oct 24 2017
PARIS, Oct 24 French construction and engineering group Vinci posted a 6.6 percent rise in third-quarter sales on Tuesday, helped by robust activity in concessions and a recovering French construction market.
NEW YORK The last privately owned Leonardo da Vinci painting and one of fewer than 20 by the Renaissance artist known to still exist is hitting the auction block, Christie's announced on Tuesday. | Video
NEW YORK, Oct 10 The last privately owned Leonardo da Vinci painting and one of fewer than 20 by the Renaissance artist known to still exist is hitting the auction block, Christie's announced on Tuesday.
* VINCI CONSTRUCTION WILL LEAD IN THE DESIGN OF THE BUILDING AND RELATED TECHNICAL ELEMENTS
* Bpifrance to sign memorandum of understanding (Releads, adds detail on French state investment bank)
* Shares fall but Vinci still outperforming this year (Recasts with CEO comments on ADP)
PARIS, July 28 French construction group Vinci said on Friday that its Qatar business had seen no disruption at this stage after Saudi Arabia, Egypt, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Bahrain severed relations with Qatar last month.
PARIS, July 28 French construction group Vinci on Friday kept forecasts for higher annual earnings and revenue after strong momentum at its airports and motorway concessions business, and a recovering construction market lifted its first half results.
* Two contracts have been awarded to Balfour Beatty's 50:50 joint venture with Vinci (adds dropped words)
BRUSSELS, July 5 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
- 40 Dividend Stocks Battling Into 2018
- M&A Driving Markets Up - Cramer's Mad Money (11/13/17)
- PRO Weekly Digest: Running A Best Ideas Fund With Gullane Capital
- Tracking Yacktman Asset Management Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update
- Trex Company: Ongoing Operating Momentum
- Allison Serves Up A Blow Out 3Q17 Quarter And Strong Outlook