Shaftesbury PLC (SHB.L)
23 Mar 2018
Fri, Feb 23 2018
((This Feb. 22 story corrects paragraph 4 to clarify NBIM's partnership with Crown Estate))
Feb 22 The sovereign wealth fund of Norway bought a 245 million pounds ($342 million) stake in British property group Shaftesbury from Invesco, regulatory filings showed on Thursday.
* INVESCO LTD CUTS STAKE IN BRITISH PROPERTY COMPANY SHAFTESBURY PLC TO 0.007 PERCENT FROM 9.99 PERCENT EARLIER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SAYS CONTINUING HIGH FOOTFALL AND ROBUST TRADING THROUGH FOR PERIOD 1 OCTOBER 2017 TO 8 FEBRUARY 2018
Jan 30 Shaftesbury's top investor intends to vote down three resolutions that would authorise directors to allot shares, the property company that owns large chunks of London districts Soho and Covent Garden said in a statement on Tuesday.
* RECEIVED STATEMENT FROM SAMUEL TAK LEE, ULTIMATE OWNER OF 25.02 PERCENT STAKE IN CO, OF INTENTION TO VOTE AGAINST SOME AGM RESOLUTIONS
* ANNOUNCES THAT IT HAS ACQUIRED SIX BUILDINGS ON NEAL STREET, SEVEN DIALS, FOR £24.6 MILLION, INCLUSIVE OF ACQUISITION COSTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
* PLACING OF UP TO 27,855,508 NEW ORDINARY SHARES OF 25 PENCE EACH AT 952 PENCE PER SHARE
* CANCELED ITS REMAINING £125 MLN OF LEGACY INTEREST RATE SWAPS AT A COST OF £57.9 MILLION, EQUIVALENT TO A REDUCTION IN EPRA NAV OF 21 PENCE PER SHARE