SIG PLC (SHI.L)
Wed, Jul 4 2018
July 4 Britain's SIG Plc on Wednesday named Ernst & Young LLP as its external auditor, days after UK's accounting watchdog began an investigation into Deloitte LLP's audit of the building products group.
June 28 UK's accounting watchdog said on Thursday it began an investigation into Deloitte LLP's audit of two annual financial statements of SIG Plc, a distributor of specialist building products in Europe.
March 9 SIG Plc on Friday posted a 4.3 percent rise in full-year pretax profit, helped by strong demand in Europe amid a restructuring turnaround in several of its businesses.
March 9 Building products distributor SIG Plc posted a 4.3 percent rise in full-year pretax profit, helped by strength in mainland Europe.
* CHRIS GEOGHEGAN, A NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR AND SENIOR INDEPENDENT DIRECTOR OF COMPANY, HAS TODAY RETIRED FROM BOARD
* FY UNDERLYING PRETAX PROFIT 79.2 MILLION STG VERSUS 75.9 MILLION STG YEAR AGO
* HAS AGREED TERMS TO SELL TRADE AND ASSETS OF SIG BUILDING SYSTEMS
Feb 1 Britain's SIG Plc overstated its 2016 profit by up to 3.7 million pounds ($5.3 million), the building products distributor said on Thursday after a review, less than a month after it revealed an overstatement of cash and trade payables.
* IDENTIFIED HISTORICAL OVERSTATEMENT OF PROFIT RELATING TO YEAR ENDED 31 DEC 2016 AND PRIOR YEARS AND RELATING TO HALF YEAR ENDED 30 JUNE 2017
Feb 1 SIG Plc, a distributor of building products in Europe, said a forensic review revealed that its 2016 profit was overstated, but reaffirmed its 2017 underlying profit forecast.
- HollySys Automation: Weak Execution Compresses Value
- 'Safer' Dividend Energy Stocks: Tallgrass, PBF Logistics & Shell Are Tops By Broker Target Net Gains For January
- 7 Stocks With Exploding (In A Good Way) Earnings Estimates And Analyst Ratings
- Wall Street's 32 Favorite "Safer" Dividend Stocks For January 2019
- Cigar Butt Portfolio Up More Than 15% YTD - Low EV/EBIT Large Cap Update
- Targa Resources: 8% Yield With New Permian Growth Initiatives