SIG PLC (SHI.L)
21 Sep 2018
Fri, Sep 21 2018
* SIG highly dependent on suppliers of raw material- CEO (Recasts with CEO comments)
Sept 21 British construction materials supplier SIG Plc on Friday reported a 21.8 percent fall in first-half underlying pre-tax profit as builders delayed projects because of Britain's long icy winter.
July 4 Britain's SIG Plc on Wednesday named Ernst & Young LLP as its external auditor, days after UK's accounting watchdog began an investigation into Deloitte LLP's audit of the building products group.
June 28 UK's accounting watchdog said on Thursday it began an investigation into Deloitte LLP's audit of two annual financial statements of SIG Plc, a distributor of specialist building products in Europe.
- Beat The Recession With Dividends - Part 2
- The Case For Emerging Markets And 5 Picks Worth A Look
- Will Crude Break The Hearts Of The Bulls Or The Bears?
- By The Numbers: Beating The Market With Dividend Growth Stocks
- A Deep Dive Into A Contrarian Investment Strategy
- HollySys Automation: Weak Execution Compresses Value