SIG PLC (SHI.L)
21 Feb 2018
Thu, Feb 1 2018
Feb 1 Britain's SIG Plc overstated its 2016 profit by up to 3.7 million pounds ($5.3 million), the building products distributor said on Thursday after a review, less than a month after it revealed an overstatement of cash and trade payables.
* IDENTIFIED HISTORICAL OVERSTATEMENT OF PROFIT RELATING TO YEAR ENDED 31 DEC 2016 AND PRIOR YEARS AND RELATING TO HALF YEAR ENDED 30 JUNE 2017
Feb 1 SIG Plc, a distributor of building products in Europe, said a forensic review revealed that its 2016 profit was overstated, but reaffirmed its 2017 underlying profit forecast.
Jan 9 SIG Plc, a distributor of specialist building products in Europe, said on Tuesday it would review the controls around cheque issuance after a historical overstatement of cash and trade payables resulted in higher closing net debt for 2017.
Jan 9 SIG Plc, a distributor of specialist building products in Europe, said it would review the controls around cheque issuance after it found a historical overstatement of cash and trade payables.
* GROUP REVENUE FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS FOR 2017 INCREASED BY 7.5% TO C. £2.8BN
- 'Safer' Dividend Energy Stocks: Tallgrass, PBF Logistics & Shell Are Tops By Broker Target Net Gains For January
- 7 Stocks With Exploding (In A Good Way) Earnings Estimates And Analyst Ratings
- Wall Street's 32 Favorite "Safer" Dividend Stocks For January 2019
- Cigar Butt Portfolio Up More Than 15% YTD - Low EV/EBIT Large Cap Update
- Targa Resources: 8% Yield With New Permian Growth Initiatives
- Canada's Oil Sands Open Up To Chinese Investment