Shopify Inc (SHOP.TO)
Tue, Aug 1 2017
Canada's Shopify Inc , reported better-than-expected quarterly results on Tuesday as it signed up more big brands on to its e-commerce platform, sending the company's shares soaring as much as 15 percent to a record high.
TORONTO, Aug 1 Canada's main stock index fell on Tuesday as falling energy stocks helped outweigh gains for companies reporting strong earnings, including airline Air Canada and e-commerce company Shopify Inc.
Aug 1 Canada's Shopify Inc, reported a smaller-than-expected quarterly loss on Tuesday, as the company signed up more merchants to its e-commerce platform.
* Shopify Inc - second-quarter gross profit grows 83% year on year
Aug 1 Canadian e-commerce company Shopify Inc , on Tuesday reported a bigger quarterly loss compared to a year earlier as it spent more on acquiring new merchants.
- Shopify COO Talks At RBC Disruptor Event - E-Commerce Trends, Culture, Amazon, Plus And Mobile
- SHOP On The Drop?
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 8: Everyone Has A Plan Until They Get Punched In The Mouth
- SHU Portfolio: Value Versus Growth Stocks
- Shopify: Its Volatility Is Another Chapter In The Madness Of Crowds
- Not Spooked: Shopify Still A Buy After Q3 Earnings