Sherwin-Williams Co (SHW.N)
22 Feb 2018
BRIEF-Annaly Capital Management says with additions of Fallon and Williams, co's board will comprise eleven members
* Annaly Capital Management, Inc. expands board with election of Katie Beirne Fallon and Vicki Williams effective January 1, 2018
* The Sherwin-Williams Company reports 2017 third quarter financial results
* Sherwin-Williams declares dividend of $0.85 per common share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* The Sherwin-Williams Company updates third quarter 2017 sales and earnings expectations
* Says has right to borrow, obtain issuance, renewal, extension and increase of a revolving letter of credit up to availability of $250 million
* Sherwin-Williams-on Aug 17 co's unit, co entered into assignable loan agreement that provides for a floating rate loan in principal amount of EUR 225.0 million
A proposed class action lawsuit against paint manufacturer Sherwin-Williams is accusing the company of contaminating the water in a New Jersey community for decades, causing a "cancer cluster" within the town.
- Tracking Dan Loeb's Third Point Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- 27 Dividend Increases: February 12-16, 2018 (Part 3: Remaining Sectors)
- Dividend Companies Showering Shareholders With More Cash
- Rising RPM Finished Goods: A Sign Of Obsolescence?
- Multiple Double-Digit Payout Increases In The First 2 Weeks Of February
- The Dividend Growth Portfolio To Grow Old With - Update IV: Getting Up When Life Knocks You Down