Sherwin-Williams Co (SHW.N)
19 Apr 2018
Wed, Apr 18 2018
* SHERWIN-WILLIAMS DECLARES DIVIDEND OF $0.86 PER COMMON SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HOUSTON U.S. pipeline operator Williams Co's private equity partners in a midstream venture dubbed Caiman Energy II are looking to sell their minority stakes for as much as $1 billion, according to four people familiar with the matter.
HOUSTON, March 9 U.S. pipeline operator Williams Co's private equity partners in a midstream venture dubbed Caiman Energy II are looking to sell their minority stakes for as much as $1 billion, according to four people familiar with the matter.
* SHERWIN-WILLIAMS CO - CEO J. G. MORIKIS' 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $13.5 MILLION VERSUS $9.6 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2G3B1Xo) Further company coverage:
* LOWE'S COMPANIES INC - SHERWIN-WILLIAMS WILL BECOME THE ONLY NATIONWIDE SUPPLIER TO LOWE'S U.S. RETAIL OUTLETS FOR INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PAINTS
* SHERWIN-WILLIAMS SAYS ENTERED INTO CERTAIN AMENDMENT TO CREDIT AGREEMENT - SEC FILING
* THE SHERWIN-WILLIAMS COMPANY REPORTS 2017 YEAR-END AND FOURTH QUARTER FINANCIAL RESULTS
BRIEF-Annaly Capital Management says with additions of Fallon and Williams, co's board will comprise eleven members
* Annaly Capital Management, Inc. expands board with election of Katie Beirne Fallon and Vicki Williams effective January 1, 2018
* The Sherwin-Williams Company reports 2017 third quarter financial results
- The Dividend Diet: A Guide To Investing On Easy Street
- The Dividend Champions Are Not 'Fair To Cheap'
- Big Dividend Growth Does Not Always Mean Big
- Earnings Growth To Fuel Dividend Growth - Some Examples
- Real Estate: What's Behind The Brick Wall Of Worry
- The 2018 Dividend Aristocrats: 25+ Years Of Rising Dividends (Video)