J M Smucker Co (SJM.N)
21 Sep 2018
Mon, Jul 9 2018
J.M. Smucker Co said on Monday it would sell its U.S. baking business, which includes brands such as Pillsbury, Martha White and Hungry Jack, to private equity firm Brynwood Partners for $375 million.
July 9 J.M. Smucker Co said on Monday it would sell its U.S. baking business, which includes brands such as Pillsbury, Martha White and Hungry Jack, to private equity firm Brynwood Partners for $375 million.
J.M. Smucker Co on Thursday forecast full-year profit well below estimates as the Folgers coffee maker spends heavily on marketing to battle competition while struggling with high costs, sending its shares down as much as 10 percent.
* Shares down as much as 10 pct (Adds analyst, CFO comments, details; updates share movement)
June 7 J.M. Smucker Co's fourth-quarter sales missed analysts' forecasts, hurt by weak demand for its edible oil brands such as Crisco, peanut butter and baking items.
* THE J. M. SMUCKER COMPANY COMPLETES ACQUISITION OF AINSWORTH PET NUTRITION, LLC, MAKER OF RACHAEL RAY™ NUTRISH® PET FOOD Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-J M Smucker Enters Into Certain Term Loan Credit Agreement Providing For A $1.5 Bln Term Facility
* ENTERED INTO CERTAIN TERM LOAN CREDIT AGREEMENT PROVIDING FOR A $1.5 BILLION TERM FACILITY Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2KqKpWC) Further company coverage:
* THE J.M. SMUCKER COMPANY ANNOUNCES LEADERSHIP CHANGES IN PET BUSINESS
J. M. Smucker Co said on Wednesday it would buy Rachael Ray Dog food maker Ainsworth Pet Nutrition for about $1.9 billion in cash to strengthen its pet food portfolio, and was exploring options for its U.S. baking business, including a sale.
* Deal valued at $1.9 bln, excluding tax benefit of about $200 mln
- How To Achieve Financial 'Alpha', And My Personal Holdings
- Watchlist September 2018
- John And Jane's August Dividend Increases And Income Tracker - Taxable Account
- Top Dividend Growth Stocks By Sector
- J. M. Smucker (SJM) Presents at Barclays Global Consumer Staples Conference - Slideshow
- J.M. Smucker: Time To Buy?