St. James's Place PLC (SJP.L)
23 Mar 2018
Wed, Feb 28 2018
* Shares up 2 pct, second-top FTSE 100 gainer (Adds share reaction, analyst quote)
LONDON, Feb 28 British wealth manager St James's Place on Wednesday posted a 36 percent rise in full-year operating profit, as market gains and strong inflows of client cash boosted total assets to a record high.
* Net inflows 2.9 bln pounds, market gains add 2.2 bln pounds
LONDON, Jan 25 British wealth manager St. James's Place on Thursday posted a 5.9 percent increase in fourth-quarter funds under management, boosted by net inflows of client money and market gains.
* SAYS THAT ON 1 ST JANUARY 2018 ANDREW CROFT WOULD BE APPOINTED CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, CRAIG GENTLE WOULD BE APPOINTED TO BOARD AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
* Shares among top FTSE 100 gainers, up 1 pct (Adds shares, analyst quote, CEO quote, background)
LONDON, Oct 24 British wealth manager St. James's Place on Tuesday posted a 3.2 percent rise in funds under management in the three months to the end of September, boosted by inflows into pension products.
- Medical Device Firm Hancock Jaffe Laboratories Files Terms For $20 Million IPO
- Lack Of Takeovers Sees Medtech Hiring Staff Again
- Medtech Mergers Surge Again
- Dividend Streaks In Danger: 2016 Review And 2017 Preview
- Abbott-Alere Deal To Go Ahead
- Glazer Capital: Merger Arbitrage With Convertibles - A Lower Risk Alternative