St. James's Place PLC (SJP.L)
Wed, Aug 1 2018
* Shares down 2.9 pct, among top FTSE 100 fallers (Recasts, adds detail from statement, CEO quote, analyst quote, share reaction)
LONDON, Aug 1 British wealth manager St James's Place on Wednesday posted a 23 percent increase in operating profit, boosted by inflows of new client cash and a strong retention of existing customers.
LONDON, Aug 1 British wealth manager St James's Place on Wednesday posted a 23 percent increase in operating profit, boosted by inflows of new client cash.
May 23 British wealth manager St. James's Place said on Wednesday its Chairwoman Sarah Bates has decided to retire and will be succeeded by Senior Independent Director Iain Cornish.
* Reiterates growth target; shares down 0.4 pct (Adds detail, analyst, shares)
LONDON, April 24 British wealth manager St. James's Place said total assets fell 0.9 percent in the first quarter, hit by the impact of weaker markets, although it continued to take in net flows of new client money.
- Medical Device Firm Hancock Jaffe Laboratories Files Terms For $20 Million IPO
- Lack Of Takeovers Sees Medtech Hiring Staff Again
- Medtech Mergers Surge Again
- Dividend Streaks In Danger: 2016 Review And 2017 Preview
- Abbott-Alere Deal To Go Ahead
- Glazer Capital: Merger Arbitrage With Convertibles - A Lower Risk Alternative