Skechers USA Inc (SKX.N)
18 Dec 2018
Fri, Jul 20 2018
(This version of the story has been refiled to remove the reference to the revenue miss in the first and the last paragraphs in July 19.)
July 19 Skechers USA Inc missed estimates for quarterly profit on Thursday, hit by a drop in sales at its domestic wholesale business and international distributor unit, sending the shoe maker's shares down nearly 27 percent after market.
July 19 Footwear maker Skechers USA Inc missed estimates for quarterly same-store sales on Thursday, due to a drop in sales at its domestic wholesale business and international distributor unit, sending the company's shares down nearly 23 percent after market.
- Tencent Music, Starbucks And Under Armour In Focus (Stocks To Watch Podcast)
- Favorable Trade Winds? (Stocks To Watch Podcast)
- Stocks To Watch: Favorable Trade Winds?
- Canada Goose Acquires Baffin For Performance Outdoor Footwear
- Takeaways From The Skechers Quarter
- Skechers USA Inc. (SKX) Q3 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript