SLM Corp (SLM.OQ)
25 May 2018
Mon, May 7 2018
BOSTON, May 7 Activist investing firm ValueAct Capital Partners invested $1.2 billion in Citigroup Inc and roughly $1 billion in SLM Corp's student lender Sallie Mae, according to a letter seen by Reuters on Monday.
* SLM CORP SAYS CEO RAYMOND QUINLAN'S TOTAL COMPENSATION FOR FY 2017 WAS $5.8 MILLION VERSUS $5.7 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2KlALVt) Further company coverage:
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.24 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* VALUEACT CAPITAL MASTER FUND REPORTS A 6.4 PCT STAKE IN SLM CORP - SEC FILING
BRIEF-Barrow, Hanley, Mewhinney & Strauss, Llc Reports 8.08 pct Passive Stake In SLM Corp As Of Dec 31, 2017
* BARROW, HANLEY, MEWHINNEY & STRAUSS, LLC REPORTS 8.08 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN SLM CORP AS OF DECEMBER 31, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text - (http://bit.ly/2EoYd4s) Further company coverage:
* - QTRLY PRIVATE EDUCATION LOAN ORIGINATIONS OF $634 MILLION, UP 4 PERCENT.
- Tracking Jeffrey Ubben's ValueAct Portfolio - Q1 2018 Update
- SLM's (SLM) CEO Raymond Quinlan on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- SLM Corporation 2018 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Sallie Mae (SLM) Presents At SFIG Vegas 2018 - Slideshow
- Wall Street Breakfast: Investors Brace For Fed Minutes
- 7 Stocks With Exploding (In A Good Way) Earnings Estimates And Analyst Ratings