Smiths Group PLC (SMIN.L)
22 Nov 2017
Tue, Nov 14 2017
Nov 14 Smiths Group Plc said on Tuesday first-quarter underlying revenue fell 2 percent, hurt by order timings, but the British conglomerate kept its expectations for the year unchanged.
Oct 20 Engineering company Smiths Group said on Friday it had agreed a deal to insure 207 million pounds ($271.38 million) of its pension scheme with Canada Life.
* TRUSTEE OF SMITHS INDUSTRIES PENSION SCHEME HAS ENTERED INTO A BULK ANNUITY BUY-IN AGREEMENT WITH CANADA LIFE
Sept 22 British conglomerate Smiths Group reported a fall in underlying full-year revenue due to weakness in its energy equipment and service business as well as its medical device unit.
Sept 22 Engineering conglomerate Smiths Group Plc posted a 17 percent rise in full-year pre-tax profit on Friday, helped by growth in its security scanners business.
* OSI Systems enters into definitive agreement to acquire Explosive Trace Detection (etd) business from Smiths Group Plc
* Has entered into a binding agreement with Osi Systems, Inc to sell explosive trace detection business formerly owned by Morpho Detection
- The Indian Financial Market: Still Roaring Without Foreign Money
- Why Indian Stocks Are Fully Priced
- India Looks To Renewables To Meet Rising Energy Needs
- Indian Equity Is A Bubble
- Indian Private Credit Creation Adds 6.3% Month On Month In August Of 2017 To The Economy
- These 3 Fast-Growing Markets Probably Aren't On Your Radar