Smiths Group PLC (SMIN.L)
Fri, Mar 23 2018
March 23 British engineering company Smiths Group reported a lower than expected first-half profit on Friday, hit by weakness in its core businesses, sending its shares down as much as 11 percent.
March 23 British engineering firm Smiths Group Plc reported a 4.3 percent fall in first-half revenue on Friday, hurt by weakness in its businesses serving energy and medical sectors.
Nov 14 Smiths Group Plc said on Tuesday first-quarter underlying revenue fell 2 percent, hurt by order timings, but the British conglomerate kept its expectations for the year unchanged.
Oct 20 Engineering company Smiths Group said on Friday it had agreed a deal to insure 207 million pounds ($271.38 million) of its pension scheme with Canada Life.
* TRUSTEE OF SMITHS INDUSTRIES PENSION SCHEME HAS ENTERED INTO A BULK ANNUITY BUY-IN AGREEMENT WITH CANADA LIFE
- INDA: This Fund's Portfolio Weightings Take It Off Of My 'Buy' List
- India: Money Flows And Investment Markets Looking Weak
- Indian Steel Exports Post 'Unprecedented' Rise In 2017
- India's NALCO Looks To New Projects After Rising Revenues
- 7 Reasons India Is Primed For Growth
- Happy New Year For 2018! Economic Outlook And Investment Strategy