Summit Therapeutics PLC (SMMT.OQ)
12 Dec 2018
Fri, Aug 17 2018
SINGAPORE Japan's Mitsubishi Corp on Friday said it has agreed to acquire 25 percent of Bangladesh's Summit Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) terminal and plans to help develop an offshore receiving site in the South Asian country.
Britain's Summit Therapeutics Plc said on Wednesday that it would stop developing its Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) drug after it failed a mid-stage study, wiping out nearly 80 percent of its market value.
* Plummets 80 pct to touch record low (Adds details on trial, analyst comment)
June 27 Summit Therapeutics Plc said on Wednesday that it would stop developing its Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) drug after it failed to meet the goals of a mid-stage study.
- Summit Therapeutics (SMMT) CEO Glyn Edwards on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Summit Therapeutics (SMMT) Presents At Canaccord Genuity 38th Annual Growth Conference - Slideshow
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Epizyme Down, MiMedx Proceeds, Summit Beats
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Kamada Phase 3 Approved, Vivus Positive, IsoRay Down
- Summit Tumbles 80% On Phase 2 DMD Failure, But The Stock Is Still Worth A Look
- 3 Things In Biotech, June 29: The Highs And Lows (Very, Very Lows) Of Drug Development