Steinhoff International Holdings NV (SNHJ.J)
20 Feb 2018
FRANKFURT A Dutch court has ordered Steinhoff International to amend its 2016 accounts, handing victory to a former business partner in a dispute over the ownership of discount furniture store chain POCO, the crisis-hit retailer said on Tuesday.
* Separate case on POCO pending in Germany (Adds further details on ruling, background)
* DECISION OF ENTERPRISE CHAMBER OF AMSTERDAM COURT OF APPEAL
FRANKFURT, Feb 15 German state-backed lender BayernLB has likely made a 60 million euro ($75 million) loss on a loan it gave to troubled South African retailer Steinhoff , German media reported on Thursday.
LONDON, Feb 15 (IFR) - Richard Heis has been appointed chief restructuring officer at Steinhoff International, the troubled retailer which is in discussions with its creditors.
* Agenda includes proposals for appointment of current acting members of management board (Recasts with appointment of restructuring officer)
JOHANNESBURG, Feb 15 Steinhoff International , which has been embroiled in an accounting scandal, has appointed Richard Heis as Chief Restructuring Officer for the group, it said on Thursday.
* ANNOUNCE APPOINTMENT OF RICHARD HEIS AS CHIEF RESTRUCTURING OFFICER FOR GROUP
Feb 15 South African retailer Steinhoff , which has been embroiled in an accounting scandal, said it would hold its annual shareholders' meeting on April 20.
* ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS TO BE HELD ON FRIDAY, 20 APRIL 2018
- Road To Financial Independence: My January 88-Stock Portfolio Review
- REITs Top Russell 3000 Gain List Per Broker February Targets
- Should You Buy This Senior Residence's Safe 9.3% Yield?
- 70 Top-Targeted Dividend Equities Find Colony NorthStar As Broker Feb Fave
- Meet The Team: The King Is Dead. Long Live The King! - Part II
- Road To Financial Independence: My December 88-Stock Portfolio Review