Sienna Biopharmaceuticals Inc (SNNA.OQ)
Mon, Jul 30 2018
Sienna Biopharmaceuticals Inc said its lead experimental acne treatment failed to meet the main goals of two pivotal trials and that the chances of it clearing a third study appeared weaker, sending its shares tumbling 19 percent.
* Shares hit record low (Adds details from conference call, updates share movement)
July 30 Sienna Biopharmaceuticals Inc said on Monday two pivotal trials testing its lead experimental treatment for acne did not meet their main goals, sending its shares tumbling nearly 28 percent before the bell.
July 30 Sienna Biopharmaceuticals Inc said on Monday two pivotal trials testing its acne treatment did not meet their main goals of reducing inflammatory lesions on patients' skin.
* SIENNA BIOPHARMACEUTICALS REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
BRIEF-Sebacia Announces Favorable Ruling By U.S. Court Regarding Patent Proceedings With Sienna Biopharma
* SEBACIA - ANNOUNCES FAVORABLE RULING BY U.S. FEDERAL COURT REGARDING PATENT INTERFERENCE PROCEEDINGS WITH SIENNA BIOPHARMACEUTICALS INC
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: ESPR Phase 3 Positive, FDA Rejects Volanesorsen, Ozempic Succeeds
- Sienna Flunks Acne Trial, But Multiple Catalysts Could Entice A Turnaround
- Sienna Biopharmaceuticals (SNNA) SNA-001 Acne Pivotal Trials - Slideshow
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Redhill Zooms, FDA Nods Advaxis Ahead, Hologic Warned
- Sienna Biopharmaceuticals (SNNA) Presents At The JMP Securities Life Science Conference - Slideshow
- Stocks To Watch: Earnings Season Hits Higher Gear