Sanne Group PLC (SNNS.L)
21 Mar 2018
Tue, Feb 6 2018
* CONTINUED MOMENTUM IN SECOND HALF MEANS GROUP STILL EXPECTS TO REPORT FY UNDERLYING EARNINGS PER SHARE IN LINE WITH BOARD'S EXPECTATIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
Oct 19 Sanne Group Plc, a UK-based provider of outsourced corporate and fund administration services, on Thursday appointed Stuart Harris as director of global facilities division.
- 269 Marijuana Stocks: Correction, Crash, Or Slow Descent?
- Smith & Nephew's (SNN) CEO Olivier Bohuon on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- 268 Marijuana Stocks: Learn From An Examination Of Event Dates For The Prior 52 Weeks
- 261 Marijuana Stocks: Jeff Slowed Us Down, But 32% In Less Than 30 Days Is Not Bad
- An 'All-Weather' Income Portfolio For Financial Independence
- Sunniva: Leading The World's Two Largest Legal Cannabis Markets