Sasol Ltd (SOLJ.J)
26 Apr 2018
Thu, Nov 23 2017
JOHANNESBURG South Africa's Sasol is pulling out of all of its gas-to-liquids (GTL) greenfield projects including one in Louisiana project expected to cost $13 billion to $15 billion, the company said on Thursday.
* Company plans to divest from Canadian shale assets (Adds increased credit facility)
JOHANNESBURG, Nov 23 South African petrol-chemicals group Sasol has pulled the plug on all of its gas-to-liquids (GTL) greenfields projects including a U.S. one in Louisiana that carried a $13 billion to $15 billion price tag, the company said on Thursday.
- ReneSola's (SOL) CEO Xianshou Li on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- ReneSola Ltd. 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Wall Street Breakfast: Big Results Expected From 'Big Tech'
- The U.S. Solar Industry Has Been Dead For Years, So Why The Tariffs?
- Wall Street Breakfast: WEF Kicks Off In Davos
- ReneSola Ltd. 2017 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides