Sasol Ltd (SOLJ.J)
18 Dec 2017
Thu, Nov 23 2017
JOHANNESBURG South Africa's Sasol is pulling out of all of its gas-to-liquids (GTL) greenfield projects including one in Louisiana project expected to cost $13 billion to $15 billion, the company said on Thursday.
* Company plans to divest from Canadian shale assets (Adds increased credit facility)
JOHANNESBURG, Nov 23 South African petrol-chemicals group Sasol has pulled the plug on all of its gas-to-liquids (GTL) greenfields projects including a U.S. one in Louisiana that carried a $13 billion to $15 billion price tag, the company said on Thursday.
JOHANNESBURG Shares in South African petrochemicals and energy firm Sasol dropped sharply on Wednesday after it said it was looking at raising $980 million in a share sale to fund a buy- out of indebted black investors.
* Sasol to write off $900 mln from empowerment deal (Re-leads with plan for share issue)
- Wall Street Breakfast: EU Steps Up War On Tax Avoidance
- Wall Street Breakfast: Hurricane Impacts On The Economy?
- ReneSola's (SOL) CEO Xianshou Li on Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- ReneSola, Canadian Solar Focus On Plant-Building As New U.S. Tariffs Loom
- Canadian Solar: A Rare Bargain Hiding In Plain Sight
- Solar Panel Makers Face New Storm From India