Sonova Holding AG (SOON.S)
* H1 dented by U.S. overhaul of retail network (Adds analyst, CEO comments, detail, background, shares)
ZURICH, Nov 13 Swiss hearing aid maker Sonova reported first-half results that fell short of analyst expectations, as sales in the United States were dented by an overhaul of the company's retail network there.
* H1 GROUP SALES OF CHF 1,253 MILLION - UP 16.9% IN LOCAL CURRENCIES AND 17.1% IN SWISS FRANCS
* Top hearing aid maker could hit 4 bln Sfr sales within decade
* CEO Lukas Braunschweiler says he expects hearing aid maker to boost sales to 4 billion sfr in next 7-10 years Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by John Miller)
ZURICH, Sept 1 Sonova on Friday named Arnd Kaldowski as new chief executive officer as the Swiss company renews leadership following acquisitions and product introductions aimed at protecting its perch as the world's largest hearing aid maker.
ZURICH Sonova on Thursday launched a new hearing aid microchip capable of streaming audio directly from wireless devices as the Swiss company tries to close the gap with Danish competitors that pioneered similar technology years ago.
* Shares rise 3.2 pct, up nearly 25 pct this year (Adds shares)
ZURICH, Aug 17 Sonova on Thursday launched a new hearing aid that streams audio directly from wireless mobile devices as the Swiss company closes the gap to Danish competitors who pioneered similar technology.