Sonova Holding AG (SOON.S)
23 Feb 2018
Wed, Feb 7 2018
* SAYS UBS FUND MANAGEMENT CONTROLS LESS THAN 3% OF SONOVA HOLDING AG Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* REPURCHASED REGISTERED SHARES FOR TOTAL AMOUNT OF CHF 241.0 MILLION AT AVERAGE PURCHASE PRICE OF CHF 130.81PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* H1 dented by U.S. overhaul of retail network (Adds analyst, CEO comments, detail, background, shares)
ZURICH, Nov 13 Swiss hearing aid maker Sonova reported first-half results that fell short of analyst expectations, as sales in the United States were dented by an overhaul of the company's retail network there.
* H1 GROUP SALES OF CHF 1,253 MILLION - UP 16.9% IN LOCAL CURRENCIES AND 17.1% IN SWISS FRANCS
* Top hearing aid maker could hit 4 bln Sfr sales within decade
* CEO Lukas Braunschweiler says he expects hearing aid maker to boost sales to 4 billion sfr in next 7-10 years Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by John Miller)
ZURICH, Sept 1 Sonova on Friday named Arnd Kaldowski as new chief executive officer as the Swiss company renews leadership following acquisitions and product introductions aimed at protecting its perch as the world's largest hearing aid maker.