Sophos Group PLC (SOPH.L)
23 Feb 2018
Thu, Feb 8 2018
Feb 8 Shares of Sophos Group Plc fell as much as 18 percent on Thursday after the cloud services and network security provider reported slower growth in the amount it bills its customers.
* BILLINGS FOR NINE-MONTH PERIOD (YEAR-TO-DATE: "YTD") INCREASED BY 21%, OR 20% AT CONSTANT CURRENCY
* SOPHOS GROUP PLC: BOOKRUNNER ISSUES RESULT OF PLACING IN SOPHOS GROUP PLC
* BLOCK TRADE - SOPHOS GROUP: BOOKRUNNER SAYS PENTAGON LOCK S.À R.L, APAX GLOBAL ALPHA ANNOUNCE INTENTION TO SELL ABOUT 51,2 MILLION ORDINARY SHARES IN CO
* SOPHOS GROUP PLC - HY NET CASH FROM OPERATIONS INCREASED BY 28% TO $80.7 MILLION, AND UNLEVERED FREE CASH FLOW 1 GREW 15% TO $71.4 MILLION
* "STRONG MOMENTUM IN BILLINGS GROWTH WE REPORTED IN Q1 FY18 HAS ACCELERATED IN OUR SECOND FISCAL QUARTER TO DATE"
* Sophos CISO Norm Laudermilch elected to the board of the anti-malware testing standards organization (AMTSO) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: