Superior Plus Corp (SPB.TO)
24 Sep 2018
Wed, May 30 2018
May 30 Canadian specialty chemicals firm Superior Plus Corp said on Wednesday it would buy NGL Energy Partners' retail propane unit for $900 million in cash to boost its presence in the United States.
May 30 Superior Plus Corp said on Wednesday it would buy all of the outstanding equity interest in NGL Energy Partners's retail propane business for $900 million in cash.
* SUPERIOR PLUS CORP. ANNOUNCES RECORD 2018 FIRST QUARTER RESULTS, UPDATED 2018 GUIDANCE AND APPROVAL OF NORMAL COURSE ISSUER BID
BRIEF-Sunoco Announces Agreement To Acquire Wholesale Fuel Distribution, Terminal Business From Superior Plus Corp
* ANNOUNCES DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE THE WHOLESALE FUEL DISTRIBUTION AND TERMINAL BUSINESS FROM SUPERIOR PLUS CORPORATION
- Energize Your Portfolio?
- Tracking Bruce Berkowitz's Fairholme Portfolio - Q2 2018 Update
- Fairholme Funds (Bruce Berkowitz) 2018 Semi-Annual Report And Portfolio Manager's Letter
- Spectrum Brands, Inc. 2018 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Allegion: Unlocking Growth In A Cyclical Market
- Value And Quality Stocks In Consumer Staples