Sports Direct International PLC (SPD.L)
Mon, May 21 2018
* SPORTS DIRECT INTERNATIONAL PLC CUTS STAKE IN FINISH LINE INC TO 15.6 PERCENT AS OF MAY 17 FROM 19.3 PERCENT AS OF APRIL 20 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2J17ZeZ) Further company coverage:
LONDON, March 6 British online retail and education business Findel said on Tuesday it was looking to extend its commercial relationship with Sports Direct , the sportswear firm that is its largest shareholder, sending its shares 4 percent higher.
* EXPLORING POSSIBILITY OF FURTHER DEVELOPING COMMERCIAL SUPPLY ARRANGEMENTS WITH SPORTS DIRECT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (London Newsroom)
* ESTABLISHED STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS WITH RETAILERS INCLUDING GILT.COM, WHICH IS PART OF HUDSON'S BAY COMPANY
LONDON British sportswear retailer Sports Direct has increased its stake in department store chain Debenhams to 29.7 percent and is seeking to extend its relationship with the firm to "a strategic partnership", it said on Friday.
LONDON, March 2 British sportswear retailer Sports Direct has increased its stake in department store chain Debenhams to 29.7 percent and is seeking to extend its relationship with the firm to "a strategic partnership", it said on Friday.
* COMPANY HAS INCREASED ITS TOTAL HOLDINGS IN DEBENHAMS PLC TO 29.70%
LONDON, Feb 20 British sportswear retailer Sports Direct plans to buy back up to 100 million pounds ($139.7 million) of its equity as it seeks to further reduce the share capital of the company, it said on Tuesday.
* INTENDS TO START A NEW SHARE BUYBACK PROGRAMME FROM TODAY'S DATE
LONDON British computer games retailer Game Digital said on Monday it planned to open gaming areas in some Sports Direct stores under a collaborative agreement with Mike Ashley's sportswear group, an investor in the company.
- FTSE Shares That Soared and Plunged This Week
- Sports Direct International Unveils "Major International Expansion"
- Why Gulf Keystone Petroleum, Sports Direct International, and De La Rue Should Fall With the FTSE 100 Today
- Significant Growth at Sports Direct
- 3 Shares the FTSE Should Beat Today
- 5 Dates for Your December Diaries