Simon Property Group Inc (SPG.N)
19 Oct 2018
Tue, Jun 5 2018
BANGKOK, June 5 U.S. mall operator Simon Property Group Inc and Thai retailer Siam Piwat Group will invest 10 billion baht ($313.28 million) in three retail projects to tap into the country's booming tourism industry, the companies said on Tuesday.
* MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL - ANNOUNCED PLANS TO OPEN AT LEAST FIVE NEW HOTELS AT SIMON SHOPPING CENTERS OVER NEXT SEVERAL YEARS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Value Or Growth? Both!
- The Blue Lights Are Still Flashing At Tanger Outlets
- 5 Sleep-Well-At-Night REITs For Retirees
- Building A Dividend Growth Portfolio From Scratch: 15 'A' Rated Or Better Fairly Valued Opportunities
- 4 Solid Buys With Fat Dividend Yields Within The REIT Sector
- REITs Vs. Real Estate Crowdfunding: What's The Better Way To Invest In Real Estate