Seritage Growth Properties (SRG.N)
18 Sep 2018
Tue, Jul 31 2018
July 31 Real-estate developer Seritage Growth Properties said on Tuesday it has entered into a $2.0 billion term loan facility with Berkshire Hathaway Life Insurance Company of Nebraska, a unit of The Berkshire Hathaway Reinsurance Group.
BRIEF-Seritage Growth Properties, Invesco Real Estate Announce Partnership To Own Collection At Utc In La Jolla, California
* SERITAGE GROWTH PROPERTIES - CO, INVESCO REAL ESTATE ANNOUNCE PARTNERSHIP TO OWN COLLECTION AT UTC IN LA JOLLA, CALIFORNIA
* SERITAGE GROWTH PROPERTIES AND FIRST WASHINGTON REALTY ANNOUNCE PARTNERSHIP TO OWN THE CORBIN COLLECTION IN WEST HARTFORD, CONNECTICUT
* QTRLY COMPANY FFO OF $0.22 PER DILUTED SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Seritage Growth Properties- Sears Holdings Exercised Right Under Master Lease To Terminate Master Lease With Respect To 9 Unprofitable Stores
* SEARS HOLDINGS EXERCISED RIGHT UNDER MASTER LEASE TO TERMINATE MASTER LEASE WITH RESPECT TO 9 UNPROFITABLE STORES Source text: (https://bit.ly/2qu4ulG) Further company coverage:
- Redmond Overlake Plaza: One Reason Why Valuing Seritage Growth Is Difficult
- My Short Move On Sears Holdings
- Amazon's Tire Deal Won't Stop Sears' Skidding
- These 'Sucker Yields' Could Soon Become 'Strong Buys'
- Innovative Industrial - A Growth Play On Growers
- Sears Holdings' All-Time-Low Stock Price Creates A Huge Buying Opportunity