Sarepta Therapeutics Inc (SRPT.OQ)
18 Sep 2018
Tue, Jun 19 2018
Sarepta Therapeutics' shares jumped 60 percent on Tuesday after promising results from a gene therapy study positioned the specialty drugmaker as a potential leader in the market for Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) treatments.
* Sarepta shares rise as much as 67.7 percent (Adds details on study results, updates share price)
BRIEF-Sarepta And Invitae Expand Partnership To Advance Clinical Research In Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
* SAREPTA AND INVITAE EXPAND PARTNERSHIP TO ADVANCE CLINICAL RESEARCH IN DUCHENNE MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SAREPTA THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND RECENT CORPORATE DEVELOPMENTS
* SAREPTA THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP WITH MYONEXUS THERAPEUTICS FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF MULTIPLE GENE THERAPY PROGRAMS AIMED AT TREATING DISTINCT FORMS OF LIMB-GIRDLE MUSCULAR DYSTROPHIES
* SAREPTA THERAPEUTICS INC SAYS CEO DOUGLAS INGRAM'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $56.9 MILLION – SEC FILING Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2I3lSGe) Further company coverage:
A federal appeals court has upheld the dismissal of a lawsuit accusing Sarepta Therapeutics Inc of misleading shareholders by suggesting it had gathered enough data to seek U.S. Food and Drug Administration approval in 2014 to market a treatment for a rare muscle disorder.
- Can Biotech Continue This Rally?
- Abuse-Deterrent Opioids: A Business Answer To The Opioid Abuse Crisis
- Your Daily Scoop: Compugen's Trial Begins, Tezepelumab Designated, Sarepta's Alternatives
- Small Caps Are Rising, Biotechs Can't Be Far Behind
- Biotech Analysis Central Pharma News: Pfizer Axes Drug, Merck's Approvals, Bayer's Green Light
- Nightstar Therapeutics: Keep Your Eyes Peeled For September Catalysts