Statoil ASA (STL.OL)
Wed, Feb 7 2018
LONDON/OSLO Norway's Statoil will raise its dividend, investments and exploration spending in 2018, it said on Wednesday, after higher oil prices helped it beat fourth-quarter earnings forecasts.
* Stock is best performer of European oil index (Adds comments, updates share, adds detail)
LONDON, Feb 7 Norway's Statoil aims to start production from Brazil's Carcara oil discovery in 2023 or 2024, a company official said on Wednesday.
LONDON The price of crude oil will likely come under pressure later this year from rising output at U.S. onshore developments as well as conventional fields, Chief Executive Eldar Saetre told Reuters on Wednesday.
LONDON, Feb 7 The price of crude oil will likely come under pressure later this year from rising output at U.S. onshore developments as well as conventional fields, Chief Executive Eldar Saetre told Reuters on Wednesday.
LONDON Norway's Statoil plans to maintain its dividend at $0.23 per share for each of the first three quarters of 2018, in line with the raised dividend it has proposed for the fourth quarter of 2017, the firm's chief financial officer told Reuters.
OSLO, Jan 29 Norway's Statoil said it has pulled out of negotiations to take a 25.5 percent stake in a gas block off Mozambique, citing a lack of progress after more than two years of talks.
* OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL INC - SECURED CONTRACT FROM STATOIL PETROLEUM AS TO SUPPLY UMBILICALS FOR JOHAN CASTBERG PROJECT IN BARENTS SEA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Norway's Statoil ASA has hired a senior crude oil trader at its Singapore office, a company spokesman said
* STATOIL RENEWS TWO IMPORTANT LONG-TERM CONTRACTS WITH BOUVET
- Sterling Bancorp: Around 40% Upside From Here
- Tracking Kahn Brothers Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Sterling Bancorp's (STL) CEO Jack Kopnisky on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Sterling Bancorp 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Sterling Bancorp: Merger With Astoria Is A Game-Changer
- Tracking Kahn Brothers Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update