Steel Dynamics Inc (STLD.OQ)
20 Apr 2018
Wed, Apr 18 2018
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.91 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
SAO PAULO Brazilian steelmaker Companhia Siderurgica Nacional is in talks to sell a U.S. unit to Steel Dynamics Inc for around $250 million, according to a report in the newspaper O Estado de S. Paulo on Tuesday.
SAO PAULO, April 17 Brazilian steelmaker Companhia Siderurgica Nacional is in talks to sell a U.S. unit to Steel Dynamics Inc for around $250 million, according to a report in the newspaper O Estado de S. Paulo on Tuesday.
BRIEF-Steel Dynamics Inc - CEO Mark Millett's Total 2017 Compensation Was $8.8 Mln Vs. $6.6 Mln In 2016
* STEEL DYNAMICS INC - CEO MARK MILLETT'S TOTAL 2017 COMPENSATION WAS $8.8 MILLION VERSUS $6.6 MILLION IN 2016 Source text: (https://bit.ly/2pL0GwP) Further company coverage:
* STEEL DYNAMICS PROVIDES FIRST QUARTER 2018 EARNINGS GUIDANCE
* STEEL DYNAMICS ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2018 CASH DIVIDEND INCREASE
* STEEL DYNAMICS REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND ANNUAL 2017 RESULTS
* STEEL DYNAMICS INC ORDERS WATER-TREATMENT PLANT FROM DANIELI FOR INDIANA FACILITY Source text: http://bit.ly/2DcZMC1 Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Q3 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.65 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
- Steel Dynamics - Forged For Strength
- Can Improved Operating Performance Light A Fire Under Steel Dynamics?
- Flattening Yield Curve, Trade Tensions, Kinder Morgan (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Rally In Commodities Helps Push Stocks Higher
- Arcelor Mittal - Look Global For Steel
- More Write-Downs Are Coming For General Electric - Cramer's Lightning Round (4/11/18)