Straumann Holding AG (STMN.S)
* STRAUMANN GROUP AND ZIRKONZAHN USA SIGN A COOPERATION AGREEMENT FOR UNITED STATES AND CANADA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SAYS TOO EARLY TO CHANGE FY OUTLOOK - CONF CALL Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Q1 GROUP REVENUE CLIMBS 22% IN SWISS FRANCS TO CHF 324 MILLION
* INVESTS IN DENTAL MONITORING, A PIONEER IN REMOTE MONITORING ENABLED BY ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
Feb 15 Dental implant maker Straumann said on Thursday it aims for a third straight year of double digit growth in 2018 after reporting annual revenue of more than $1 billion for the first time.
Feb 15 Dental implant maker Straumann reported annual revenue of more than 1 billion Swiss francs ($1.08 billion) for the first time, boosted by sales in North America and Asia-Pacific regions, the Swiss company said on Thursday.
* FULL-YEAR REVENUE CLIMBS 21% IN SWISS FRANCS (16% ORGANIC1) TO CHF 1112 MILLION
* ACQUIRES SAME DAY SOLUTIONS (SDS), A DENTAL DISTRIBUTION COMPANY IN PORTUGAL