Straumann Holding AG (STMN.S)
23 Feb 2018
Thu, Feb 15 2018
Feb 15 Dental implant maker Straumann said on Thursday it aims for a third straight year of double digit growth in 2018 after reporting annual revenue of more than $1 billion for the first time.
Feb 15 Dental implant maker Straumann reported annual revenue of more than 1 billion Swiss francs ($1.08 billion) for the first time, boosted by sales in North America and Asia-Pacific regions, the Swiss company said on Thursday.
* FULL-YEAR REVENUE CLIMBS 21% IN SWISS FRANCS (16% ORGANIC1) TO CHF 1112 MILLION
* ACQUIRES SAME DAY SOLUTIONS (SDS), A DENTAL DISTRIBUTION COMPANY IN PORTUGAL
* RECEIVES GREEN LIGHT TO ACQUIRE 70% STAKE IN TURKISH DISTRIBUTION COMPANY
Oct 26 Dental implant maker Straumann raised its full-year revenue target on Thursday, lifting its shares to a record high after its strongest quarterly growth in nine years.
* GENERATES CHF 260 MILLION CASH FROM SALE OF TREASURY SHARES TO FINANCE STRATEGIC ACQUISITIONS/INVESTMENTS
* ANNOUNCES ITS INTENTION TO PLACE 432 665 OF ITS OWN TREASURY SHARES, REPRESENTING 2.7% OF ALL OUTSTANDING SHARES