State Street Corp (STT.N)
20 Apr 2018
Fri, Apr 20 2018
* STATE STREET REPORTS FIRST-QUARTER 2018 EPS OF $1.62, UP 41%, AND ROE OF 12.8%, UP 2.9 PERCENTAGE POINTS, COMPARED TO THE FIRST-QUARTER OF 2017
April 20 Custody bank State Street Corp reported a 36 percent rise in first-quarter profit on Friday, helped by strong asset servicing and management fees.
BRIEF-State Street Says Chairman & CEO Joseph Hooley's FY 2017 Total Compensation Was $19.5 Mln VS $14.7 Mln In FY 2016
* STATE STREET SAYS CHAIRMAN & CEO JOSEPH HOOLEY'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $19.5 MLN VS $14.7 MLN IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING
* STATE STREET APPOINTS SARA MATHEW AND WILLIAM MEANEY TO ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
March 26 State Street Global Advisors, the investment management arm of State Street Corp, on Monday named Kathleen Gallagher head of ETF model portfolios for EMEA and Asia Pacific, effective immediately.
* STATE STREET APPOINTS IAN APPLEYARD AS NEW GLOBAL CONTROLLER AND CHIEF ACCOUNTING OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-State Street Corp CEO Joseph Hooley's 2017 Total Compensation Was $15.96 Mln Versus $12.68 Mln In 2016
* STATE STREET CORP CEO JOSEPH L. HOOLEY'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $15.96 MILLION VERSUS $12.68 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING
March 6 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Tuesday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
* STATE STREET - DEVELOPED & BEGUN LICENSING SUITE OF RULES-BASED INVESTMENT STRATEGIES, OR INVESTABLE INDICES, FOR INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
March 6 Financial services company State Street Corporation on Tuesday named former JP Morgan executive Lisa Lou as country head of its Global Services China and general manager of its Beijing branch, effective Feb. 26.
- State Street's (STT) CEO Jay Hooley on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- State Street Corporation 2018 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Upcoming Dividends: 79 Companies, 25 Increases, 13 Double-Digit Increases
- By The Numbers: Quality Stocks For A Cheap Price
- Wall Street Breakfast: Europe Goes After American Brands
- State Street (STT) Presents At Credit Suisse 19th Annual Financial Services Forum - Slideshow