Sun International Ltd (SUIJ.J)
Mon, Sep 3 2018
JOHANNESBURG, Sept 3 South Africa's Sun International expects an investigation into a shareholder dispute at its Nigerian operation to be completed shortly, paving the way for the casino and hotel operator to finally exit that market, it said on Monday.
JOHANNESBURG, Sept 3 South Africa's Sun International on Monday reported a 46 percent fall in half-year earnings hurt by subdued growth locally and in Chile as well as one-off costs.
- Stocks To Watch: Strap In For Q4
- Realty Income And Sun Communities: 2 Of The Best REITs Compared
- 3 Strong REIT Dividends For Safe Income Investors
- #1 Growth REIT Investment Idea
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Motif Bio NDA Under Review, MiMedx Nixed, Biogen Halts
- Manufactured Housing: Home Sales Power Another Stellar Quarter