Sulzer AG (SUN.S)
18 May 2018
Tue, Apr 24 2018
* SULZER INDIA HAS BEEN CONTRACTED TO SUPPLY 21 BARREL-TYPE BOILER FEED PUMP SETS FOR GE POWER INDIA LIMITED Source text: https://bit.ly/2Jm8EnA Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
VIENNA, April 19 Swiss pump maker Sulzer confirmed its 2018 outlook on Thursday, saying it expected a one-off hit of around 10 million Swiss francs ($10.3 million) from business disruption when its main Russian shareholder was slapped with U.S. sanctions.
VIENNA, April 19 Swiss pumpmaker Sulzer confirmed its 2018 outlook on Thursday, saying it expected a one-off hit of 10 million Swiss francs ($10.3 million) from business disruption when its main Russian shareholder was slapped with U.S. sanctions.
* Says will maintain Sulzer in the MSCI Equity Indexes until further notice
ZURICH, April 14 Swiss pump-maker Sulzer , which was last week freed from U.S. sanctions related to its Russian investor Viktor Vekselberg, said its business was "fully back to normal" after it received a second licence fully unblocking its assets.
ZURICH Sulzer could hang on to the shares it has bought back from main shareholder and Russian oligarch Viktor Vekselberg for years following its deal to escape U.S. sanctions, Chief Executive Greg Poux-Guillaume told Reuters on Thursday.
ZURICH Switzerland's Sulzer has used a share buyback to free itself from U.S. sanctions, highlighting a potential escape route for other companies controlled by Russian oligarchs targeted in Washington's crackdown on President Vladimir Putin's inner circle.
* Sulzer freed from U.S. sanctions targeting Russian oligarchs
ZURICH, April 12 Swiss pumpmaker Sulzer is free of U.S. sanctions after authorities approved its buyback of shares that has reduced Russian oligarch Viktor Vekselberg's stake to less than 50 percent, it said on Thursday.
ZURICH Big banks UBS and Credit Suisse halted trading shares in Swiss pumpmaker Sulzer, traders in Zurich said on Wednesday, amid uncertainty over U.S. sanctions on its largest shareholder, Russian billionaire Viktor Vekselberg.
- Energy Transfer Partners: Looking At Growth Projects
- 16 Of 77 'Safer' Dividend 10%+Yield WallStar Stocks For May
- Sunoco LP 2018 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Sunoco's (SUN) CEO Joe Kim on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- 21 Of 79 'Safer' Dividend Challengers Posted 3.95% To 12.32% Yields As Of 5/7/18
- 30 Top Dividend Challenger Gains Led By EQT Midstream Partners, Hoegh LNG Partners, And Westlake Chemical Per Broker Targets For May