Tata Motors Ltd (TAMdv.NS)
Fri, Mar 9 2018
* SAYS TATA MOTORS GROUP GLOBAL WHOLESALES IN FEB, INCLUDING JLR, WERE AT 121,252 UNITS, UP 18 PERCENT
* CLARIFIES ON NEWS ITEM ON SEBI ISSUING DIRECTIONS TO CO AS PART OF WHATSAPP RESULTS LEAK PROBE
* SAYS RETAIL SALES OF 39,911 JAGUARS AND LAND ROVERS IN FEBRUARY WERE 2.6 PERCENT DOWN
MUMBAI, March 6 India's markets watchdog ordered Tata Motors on Tuesday to launch an inquiry into the past leak of price-sensitive financial information.
MUMBAI, March 6 India's markets watchdog ordered Tata Motors on Tuesday to launch an inquiry into the leak of price-sensitive financial information.
March 6 India Capital Markets Regulator, SEBI Asks Tata Motors:
* ISSUES DIRECTIONS TO TATA MOTORS W.R.T LEAKAGE OF UNPUBLISHED PRICE SENSITIVE INFORMATION THROUGH SOCIAL NETWORKING APPLICATION WHATSAPP
FRANKFURT Volkswagen's Skoda division, commissioned by the carmaker to explore an entry-level car platform with a focus on India, could start selling vehicles in the country in 2021, its chief told a German business paper.
* SAYS FEB DOMESTIC COMMERCIAL VEHICLE SALES OF 41,222 UNITS VERSUS 30,407 UNITS LAST YEAR
* SAYS GROUP GLOBAL WHOLESALES IN JANUARY 2018 WERE AT 114,797 , HIGHER BY 20 PERCENT, OVER JANUARY 2017