Tata Motors Ltd (TAMdv.NS)
Wed, Aug 1 2018
MUMBAI India's wrestlers received a welcome boost ahead of this month's Asian Games after the federation got automaker Tata Motors as their principal sponsor on Wednesday.
MUMBAI, Aug 1 India's wrestlers received a welcome boost ahead of this month's Asian Games after the federation got automaker Tata Motors as their principal sponsor on Wednesday.
NEW DELHI/BENGALURU India's Tata Motors Ltd reported its first quarterly loss in nearly three years on Tuesday as its British unit Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) sold fewer of its luxury cars to dealerships in China and expenses rose.
* Co to stop manufacturing vehicles in Thailand to cut costs (Adds comments from Tata Motors executive)
July 31 India's Tata Motors Ltd reported on Tuesday a loss for the three months through June, hurt by higher raw material costs.
* Q4 expenses up 19 pct (Adds details on results, background)
May 23 India's Tata Motors Ltd said on Wednesday fourth quarter profit halved, coming in sharply below estimates.
* BOARD APPROVES SALE OF COMPANY'S DEFENSE BUSINESS TO TATA ADVANCED SYSTEMS, A WHOLLY-OWNED SUBSIDIARY OF TATA SONS LIMITED
* SAYS APRIL DOMESTIC SALES OF TATA COMMERCIAL AND PASSENGER VEHICLES AT 53,511 UNITS, UP 86 PERCENT
* SAYS NCLT APPROVED SCHEME OF MERGER AND ARRANGEMENT BETWEEN TML DRIVELINES LIMITED AND CO Source text: http://bit.ly/2HZnxPI Further company coverage: