Molson Coors Brewing Co (TAP.N)
21 Aug 2018
Wed, Aug 1 2018
Aug 1 Molson Coors Brewing Co's Canadian arm will make cannabis-infused drinks along with marijuana producer Hydropothecary Corp, betting on a promising market as beer sales stagnate in North America.
OSLO Molson Coors is stepping up efforts to fight global warming even though recent hot weather in Europe during the World Cup has lifted beer sales for one of the world's biggest brewers, Chief Executive Mark Hunter said on Wednesday.
* MOLSON COORS BREWING CO FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED- SEC FILING Source text - (http://bit.ly/2HYwzJX) Further company coverage:
- Jonathan Cooper Portfolio Review, August 2018
- CANN: Constellation Brands' Weed Investment Lifts General Cannabis
- Constellation Paid Up For Control Of Canopy Growth
- Weekly Cannabis Report: Delay In Ontario Causes Selloff
- Tracking Allan Mecham's Arlington Value Capital Portfolio - Q2 2018 Update
- Bull Market Strikes Back