TP ICAP PLC (TCAPI.L)
11 Dec 2018
Fri, Nov 2 2018
Nov 2 Revenue at interdealer broker TP ICAP inched 1 percent higher in the four months to the end of October but was down by a similar amount in the first 10 months of 2018, reflecting what it said were "mixed" market conditions.
Nov 2 Revenue at TP ICAP inched 1 percent higher in the four months to the end of October but was down by a similar amount in the first 10 months of 2018, the world's largest interdealer broker said on Friday.
* CEO says spoke to regulators in Frankfurt, Paris and Amsterdam
Aug 7 TP ICAP Plc, the world's largest interdealer broker, said on Tuesday it chose Paris to be its European Union headquarters after Britain leaves the bloc, as it reported a more than 52 percent drop in first-half pre-tax profit.
* Shares sink to over 3-year low (Adds details, shares, Phizackerley, analyst and source comment)
- Stable 9.5% Yield And Shareholder Approval To Increase Leverage
- Upcoming 3% To 4% Book Value Growth For This 9.2% Yielding BDC Positioned For Rising Rates
- Marketplace Blog Spotlight: July
- 13.2% Yield At Risk Of Upcoming Dividend Cut
- 9% Dividend Yield Positioned For Rising Rates And Upcoming Special Dividend
- Stocks To Watch: FANGs Out In Tech