TP ICAP PLC (TCAPI.L)
24 Nov 2017
Fri, Nov 3 2017
* Shares slump 9 percent (Adds details, analyst comments, share movement, share chart)
* APPOINTS ERIC SINCLAIR AS CEO OF ITS DATA & ANALYTICS DIVISION EFFECTIVE NOV. 13
Aug 8 TP ICAP Plc, the world's largest voice broker, reported a 23.1 percent rise in underlying operating profit, helped by a strong performance in its rates business.
Aug 8 TP ICAP Plc, the world's largest voice broker, reported a 23.1 percent rise in underlying operating profit to 144 million pounds ($188 million) on Tuesday.
* HY STATUTORY PROFIT BEFORE TAX £71M (2016: £86M PRO FORMA, £35M REPORTED) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Closing Our Long Position In Prospect Capital After The Rally, Monitoring Triangle Capital And KCAP
- Editors' Picks Daily: Healthcare REITs, Challenging The AT&T/Time Warner Merger
- Triangle Capital 2022 Bonds -- Lock In A 6.7% Yield On The Dip
- Oaktree Specialty Lending Positioning Portfolio For A Dividend Cut
- This 12.6%-Yielding BDC Is A Speculative Buy On The Sell-Off
- 11%-Yielding BDC: Worth The Continued Credit Issues?