Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS (TCELL.IS)
19 Mar 2018
Wed, Mar 14 2018
* SAYS SEES REVENUES GROWING 14-16 PERCENT ANNUALLY BETWEEN 2018-2020, SEES EBITDA MARGIN AT 37-40 PERCENT Further company coverage: (Istanbul newsroom)
STOCKHOLM, March 5 Nordic telecom operator Telia Company on Monday said it had sold its 51.3 percent stake in Azerbaijan mobile operator Azercell, which it co-owns with Turkcell, for 222 million euros ($273.50 million).
* SAYS FINTUR HOLDINGS B.V. (FINTUR), JOINTLY OWNED BY TELIA COMPANY AND TURKCELL, HAS AGREED TO SELL ITS 51.3 PERCENT HOLDING IN AZERTEL SOLE SHAREHOLDER OF THE AZERI TELECOMMUNICATIONS OPERATOR AZERCELL, TO AZINTELECOM, A COMPANY WHOLLY OWNED BY THE REPUBLIC OF AZERBAIJAN
BRIEF-Turkcell Expands 690 Million Euros Unused Amount Of 750 Million Euros Loan Agreement Regarding Of Scope And Currency
* EXPANDS EUR 690 MILLION UNUSED AMOUNT OF EUR 750.0 MILLION LOAN AGREEMENT WITH CHINA DEVELOPMENT BANK (CDB) FOR SUPERONLINE, TURKCELL FINANSMAN, LIFECELL TO USE
BARCELONA Growth is so hard to come by in the telecoms sector that Turkcell CEO Kaan Terzioglu pledged to grow a mustache when he took over in 2015 and only shave it off if he met his performance targets.
BARCELONA, Feb 27 Growth is so hard to come by in the telecoms sector that Turkcell CEO Kaan Terzioglu pledged to grow a moustache when he took over in 2015 and only shave it off if he met his performance targets.
BRIEF-Turkcell Completes Establishment Of Turkcell Ozel Finansman With Initial Capital Of 35.0 Mln Lira
* COMPLETES ESTABLISHMENT OF TURKCELL OZEL FINANSMAN WITH INITIAL CAPITAL OF 35.0 MILLION LIRA
* TO MAKE INVESTMENTS WORTH 4.00 BILLION LIRA IN 2018 - CEO TERZIOGLU
* PROPOSES TO PAY TOTAL DIVIDEND AT NET 0.47889 LIRA PER SHARE FOR FY 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* EXPECTS GROUP REVENUE GROWTH AROUND 13 PERCENT - 15 PERCENT FOR FY 2018