Thomas Cook Group plc (TCG.L)
24 Nov 2017
LONDON, Nov 24 Travel firm Thomas Cook has bid for failed rival Monarch Airlines' landing and take-off slots at London Gatwick airport, two sources close to discussions said, after Monarch's administrator secured rights to sell the slots.
LONDON, Nov 24 Travel firm Thomas Cook has bid for Monarch airport slots at London Gatwick, two sources close to discussions told Reuters, after administrators of the failed airline retained the rights to the slots.
LONDON, Nov 22 Travel group Thomas Cook reported lower profit margins in its British business due to tough competition in Spain, sending its shares down more than 10 percent and leaving it reliant on a recovery in Egypt and Turkey to ease the pressure.
LONDON, Nov 22 Travel firm Thomas Cook reported an 8 percent rise in full year earnings, helped by a turnaround of its German airline Condor and improved customer demand, adding that bookings for Turkey and Egypt in summer 2018 were already very strong.
* BLACKROCK INC RAISES STAKE IN THOMAS COOK TO 8.82 PERCENT FROM 5.02 PERCENT EARLIER - FILING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
BERLIN, Oct 18 Thomas Cook is setting up a new airline in Spain, a move it hopes will lower costs at a time of tough conditions in the European short-haul market.
LONDON, Oct 5 Pilots at British tour operator Thomas Cook have called off eight days of planned strike action, the pilots' union said on Thursday, after entering into a binding arbitration to end a dispute over pay.
* Transat A.T. Inc continues its fleet reconfiguration, signing an agreement with Thomas Cook
LONDON, Sept 27 Pilots for Thomas Cook on Wednesday called off a strike planned for later this week following talks with the British tour operator over an ongoing pay dispute.
LONDON, Sept 26 Tour operator Thomas Cook has formed a strategic partnership with LMEY Investments to grow its own-brand hotel portfolio, as it confirmed its full-year outlook.
- Deutsche Telekom Rises on Talks with BT as Thomas Cook Hits Turbulence
- Why Barclays, Melrose Industries, and Thomas Cook Should Lag the FTSE 100 Today
- Why Tesco, Thomas Cook, and Glencore Xstrata Should Lag the FTSE 100 Today
- Why Thomas Cook and Galliford Try Should Beat the FTSE 100 Today
- Is Now the Time to Buy TUI Travel?
- 3 Shares Set to Beat the FTSE 100 Today