Thomas Cook Group plc (TCG.L)
22 Feb 2018
Tue, Feb 13 2018
LONDON, Feb 13 Thomas Cook flew tourists to Tunisia for the first time in three years on Tuesday, making it the first major British travel operator to resume operations there since an Islamist militant killed 30 Britons on a beach in 2015.
LONDON Recovering demand for holidays to Turkey will help offset the impact of rising costs in Spain, British travel company Thomas Cook said on Thursday, leaving it on course to meet annual profit forecasts.
* Sees FY results in line with expectations after better Q1 (Adds CEO quote, analyst quote, share price)
LONDON, Feb 8 British travel company Thomas Cook said it was expanding its airline business for this summer, boosting capacity by 10 percent in response to growing demand from holidaymakers in Germany and Britain in recent months.
LONDON Travel group Thomas Cook is likely to buy seats on the Austrian airline Niki after it was bought back by its founder Niki Lauda, a company spokesman said on Tuesday.
LONDON, Jan 23 Travel group Thomas Cook is likely to buy seats on the Austrian airline Niki after it was bought back by its founder Niki Lauda, a company spokesman said on Tuesday.
LONDON, Jan 17 British travel company Thomas Cook has partnered with fintech firm Revolut to launch a "pay-per-day" travel insurance service which automatically provides users with medical cover by tracking their location through their mobile phones.
* INTERSERVE PLC - HAS WON A NEW CONTRACT WITH THOMAS COOK TO DELIVER FACILITIES SERVICES ACROSS THE HOLIDAY COMPANY’S UK PROPERTY PORTFOLIO
* Administrator says contract to be completed within days (Adds APA report on new investor aiming to keep Niki intact)
Dec 14 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Thursday:
- Deutsche Telekom Rises on Talks with BT as Thomas Cook Hits Turbulence
- Why Barclays, Melrose Industries, and Thomas Cook Should Lag the FTSE 100 Today
- Why Tesco, Thomas Cook, and Glencore Xstrata Should Lag the FTSE 100 Today
- Why Thomas Cook and Galliford Try Should Beat the FTSE 100 Today
- Is Now the Time to Buy TUI Travel?
- 3 Shares Set to Beat the FTSE 100 Today