Transcontinental Inc (TCLa.TO)
20 Apr 2018
Mon, Apr 2 2018
BRIEF-Transcontinental Inc. Announces C$250 Mln Bought Deal Public Offering Of Subscription Receipts
* TRANSCONTINENTAL INC. ANNOUNCES C$250 MILLION BOUGHT DEAL PUBLIC OFFERING OF SUBSCRIPTION RECEIPTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
April 2 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Monday: ** General Electric Co's healthcare unit said it would sell its information technology business to private equity firm Veritas Capital for $1.05 billion in cash as it sharpens its focus on smart diagnostics and connected devices. ** ReNew Power, backed by Goldman Sachs and Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), said it has acquired Ostro Energy Private Ltd, backed by London-bas
Transcontinental Inc said it would buy the U.S. packaging business of Coveris Holdings S.A. for $1.32 billion (C$1.70 billion) as the Canadian publisher looks to join other top North American companies in the flexible packaging space.
* Shares hit near 5-month high (Adds market value, previous deals; updates share movement)
April 2 Canadian printing company Transcontinental Inc said on Monday it would buy U.S.-based plastics packager Coveris Americas for $1.32 billion (1.70 billion Canadian dollars).
* TRANSCONTINENTAL INC. ANNOUNCES TRANSFORMATIONAL ACQUISITION OF COVERIS AMERICAS, BECOMING A NORTH AMERICAN LEADER IN FLEXIBLE PACKAGING
* ANNOUNCES ITS FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THE FIRST QUARTER OF FISCAL 2018
* PIERRE MARCOUX APPOINTED PRESIDENT OF TC MEDIA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW C$0.91, REVENUE VIEW C$537.1 MILLION -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* Transcontinental Inc - sale of its weekly courrier Laval, as well as its related web property, to 2m Média Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: