Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS.BO)
22 Jun 2018
Fri, Jun 15 2018
* NSE index ended 0.09 pct higher, BSE index closed up 0.06 pct
* NSE index closed 0.13 pct higher, BSE index ended 0.13 pct up
May 24 Indian shares ended higher on Thursday as IT stocks such as Infosys Ltd and Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS) gained on the back of a weaker rupee.
* SAYS TCS SIGNS ICT INFRASTRUCTURE CONTRACT WITH NORDIC MEDIA GROUP BONNIER AB Source text - https://bit.ly/2KcC4WC Further company coverage:
* Posts biggest-ever net profit (Recasts to add CEO comment, detail)
* EXEC SAYS MARKET GIVES US OPTIMISM THAT WE CAN CONTINUE DOUBLE DIGIT GROWTH
April 19 Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS) , India's biggest software services exporter, reported a 4.5 percent rise in fourth-quarter profit on Thursday, beating market expectations.
* MARCH QUARTER CONSOL NET PROFIT 69.04 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 66.08 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* MARCH QUARTER TOTAL ATTRITION RATE INCLUDING BPS 11.8 PERCENT
* RECOMMENDED A FINAL DIVIDEND OF 29 RUPEES PER SHARE Source text - https://bit.ly/2vsxhNs Further company coverage: