Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS.NS)
Wed, Aug 29 2018
* SAYS CO'S PRODUCT, TCS BANCS DEPLOYED BY POSTFINANCE, SWITZERLAND Source text - https://bit.ly/2LBPBpV Further company coverage:
July 11 Indian shares were flat on Wednesday as worsening trade tensions between the world's two biggest economies hurt sentiment, while Tata Consultancy Services Ltd hit an all-time high a day after the company posted a record quarterly net profit.
MUMBAI India's biggest software services firm, Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS), expects growth in its banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) unit to remain strong in the next one to two years as it posted a record net profit, helped by a rebound in the key division.
REFILE-UPDATE 2-India's TCS posts record profit, expects strong growth in financial services to continue
* Positive on banking, financial services in medium term - CEO
July 10 India's biggest software services exporter, Tata Consultancy Services Ltd, posted a better-than-expected rise of about 24 percent in first-quarter net profit, helped by strong growth in its banking, financial services and insurance division.
June 26 Indian shares closed little changed on Tuesday amid weak global cues as gains in index heavyweights such as Housing Development Finance Corp and Tata Consultancy Services Ltd offset losses in blue-chip Reliance Industries Ltd.
* NSE index ended 0.09 pct higher, BSE index closed up 0.06 pct
* NSE index closed 0.13 pct higher, BSE index ended 0.13 pct up
May 24 Indian shares ended higher on Thursday as IT stocks such as Infosys Ltd and Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS) gained on the back of a weaker rupee.
* SAYS TCS SIGNS ICT INFRASTRUCTURE CONTRACT WITH NORDIC MEDIA GROUP BONNIER AB Source text - https://bit.ly/2KcC4WC Further company coverage:
- Investing Is About Who To Believe - Cramer's Mad Money (8/8/18)
- The Container Store Group (TCS) Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Bespoke's Most Volatile Stocks On Earnings Ahead Of Q2 Earnings Season
- The Container Store's Run Looks Like Too Much - And So Does A Short
- SharedLabs Files For $32 Million IPO
- The Container Store Group's (TCS) CEO Melissa Reiff on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript