Temenos Group AG (TEMN.S)
Swiss banking software supplier Temenos is in talks to buy Fidessa Group for about 1.4 billion pounds ($1.96 billion), it said on Tuesday, to add the British company's equities-trading technology to its portfolio.
* Swiss software supplier pursuing expansion beyond banking sector
* UNDER PROPOSED TERMS OF POSSIBLE OFFER, FIDESSA SHAREHOLDERS WOULD RECEIVE £35.67 IN CASH FOR EACH FIDESSA SHARE
ZURICH, Feb 20 Swiss banking software supplier Temenos said on Tuesday it was in advanced discussions regarding a possible all-cash offer for Britain's Fidessa Group .
* NON-IFRS TOTAL SOFTWARE LICENSING REVENUES UP 25% IN Q4 17 AND UP 22% IN FY 17
* PR SAVINGS BANK, FIFTH LARGEST INDEPENDENT THRIFT BANK IN PHILIPPINES, HAS SIGNED FOR TEMENOS T24 CORE BANKING Further company coverage: (Reporting By Michael Shields)
* SAYS ITAÚ SELECTS TEMENOS' WEALTHSUITE FOR ITS INTERNATIONAL PRIVATE BANKING BUSINESS Source text - http://bit.ly/2iP2btP Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* IN TOTAL, 1,227,804 REGISTERED SHARES WERE BOUGHT BACK AT AVERAGE PRICE PER SHARE OF CHF 122.17 Source text - http://bit.ly/2BpuMcS Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* HAS DECIDED TO REPURCHASE ITS OWN REGISTERED SHARES FOR A TOTAL VALUE OF CHF 150 MILLION
ZURICH Swiss banking software supplier Temenos expects a bigger share of its revenue to come from the United States, Canada and South America in the years ahead, Chief Executive David Arnott said on Wednesday.