Tenet Healthcare Corp (THC.N)
17 Nov 2017
Thu, Nov 9 2017
* Tenet Healthcare says after appointment of two new independent directors, co's Board now consists of 12 directors - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2zuDzMK) Further company coverage:
* Tenet Healthcare- Human Resources Committee of Board approved raise in salary of Ronald Rittenmeyer in recognition of his assumption of co's CEO role
* Tenet Healthcare Corp - Board now consists of 12 directors, 11 of whom are independent and 5 of whom have joined Board since November 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Tenet reports results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2017
Tenet Healthcare Corp said on Friday it would lay off about 1,300 employees, or 1 percent of its total workforce, as the hospital operator looks to cut costs by $150 million in 2018.
Oct 27 Tenet Healthcare Corp said on Friday it would lay off about 1,300 employees, or 1 percent of its total workforce, as the hospital operator looks to cut costs by $150 million in 2018.
* Tenet releases preliminary results for the third quarter of 2017, announces $150 million cost reduction initiative and appoints new independent director
Tenet Healthcare Corp , one of the largest U.S. hospital operators, has ended efforts to sell itself, following the departure of Chief Executive Officer Trevor Fetter earlier this week, two people familiar with the matter said.
* Tenet Healthcare Corp - board appointed Ronald Rittenmeyer, executive chairman, to serve as CEO while co continues search for permanent ceo Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TENET ANNOUNCES DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT WITH LOYOLA MEDICINE REGARDING THE SALE OF MACNEAL HOSPITAL AND RELATED OPERATIONS
- Tenet Healthcare Corporation 2017 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Tenet Healthcare (THC) Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Anxious Time For Dynavax Longs, VBL Therapeutics Gets A Boost, Roche Gets 2 FDA Approvals
- Looking For Action? S&P 1500 Most Volatile Stocks
- Are Healthcare And Insurance Stocks Dead In The Water?
- Wall Street Breakfast: The Beat Goes On For Global Stocks As Records Continue To Fall