Takeaway.com NV (TKWY.AS)
16 Mar 2018
Thu, Mar 15 2018
BRIEF-Bookrunner Says Prime Ventures Priced ABO Of 2.4 Mln Takeaway.Com Shares At 45.70 Euros/Share
* BLOCK TRADE - TAKEAWAY.COM NV : BOOKRUNNER SAYS PRIME VENTURES SUCCESSFULLY PRICED ABO OF 2.4 MILLION SHARES IN TAKEAWAY.COM AT 45.70 EUROS PER SHARE Further company coverage:
* BLOCK TRADE - TAKEAWAY.COM NV: BOOKRUNNER SAYS PRIME VENTURES SELLS 2.4 MILLION SHARES IN TAKEAWAY.COM
* BOOKRUNNER SAYS TRANSACTION HAS BEEN UPSIZED DUE TO ANCHOR DEMAND TO APPROX. 2.4MM SHARES (CORRECTS TO ADD SOURCE)
* BOOK RUNNER SAYS TRANSACTION EXPECTED TO PRICE AT 45.70 EUROS A SHARE
* BOOKRUNNER SAYS BOOKS COVERED Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* BLOCK TRADE: PRIME VENTURES ANNOUNCES ITS INTENTION TO SELL UP TO APPROXIMATELY 1.7 MILLION SHARES IN TAKEAWAY.COM
Feb 28 Takeaway.com said on Wednesday its net loss for 2017 widened by more than a third even as revenue rose sharply, as the Dutch food delivery provider invested heavily in marketing.
* PROCESSED 68.3 MILLION ORDERS IN 2017, REPRESENTING AN ORDER GROWTH OF 38% COMPARED WITH 2016,
* THE ENTERPRISE VALUE FOR THE TRANSACTION IS €10.5 MILLION
BERLIN Shares in online food ordering firms Delivery Hero and Takeaway.com , battling for control of the German market, jumped on on Monday after the chief executive of the Dutch company raised the idea of a merger.