Tullow Oil PLC (TLW.L)
20 Jul 2018
Wed, Jul 18 2018
* Arbitration panel rules Kosmos does not have to pay (Adds details)
LONDON, July 18 Britain's Tullow Oil has to cough up around $65 million for Kosmos Energy's share and legal fees over a cancelled rig contract in Ghana, the companies said on Wednesday.
NAIROBI Britain's Tullow Oil said on Tuesday that it might be forced to shut down operations at its northern Kenyan oilfields if it cannot reach a deal to end protests by the local community that have disrupted activities to truck oil from the area.
Feb 7 Africa-focused oil and gas producer Tullow Oil swung back into profit in 2017 after three years in the red, and outlined plans to begin production in Kenya by as early as 2021.
Feb 7 Africa-focused oil and natural gas producer Tullow Oil reported on Wednesday a surprise annual operating profit after three years in the red, and said it expected first oil from Kenya in 2021 or 2022.
- Markets Continue Plunge as Eurozone Creaks and Ebola Fears Hit Travel and Mining Industries
- 5 FTSE 100 Shares Trading Near 52-Week Lows
- Why Ladbrokes, Tullow Oil, and Premier Oil Should Lag the FTSE 100 Today
- 3 More FTSE 100 Shares on Big Discounts
- 3 More Shares With Great Recovery Potential
- FTSE Shares That Soared and Plunged This Week