Talanx AG (TLXGn.DE)
22 Feb 2018
Thu, Feb 15 2018
* TALANX CEO SAYS 2018 PROFIT GOAL OF AROUND 850 MILLION EURO IS "REALISTIC"
* Storms weigh on parent Talanx's bottom line in 2017 (Adds details, background, wraps in Talanx)
* ACHIEVED GROUP NET INCOME OF AROUND EUR 670 (2016: 907) MILLION IN THE FINANCIAL YEAR 2017
* SAID ON THURSDAY THAT IT HAS SINGED AN AGREEMENT WITH HDI SIGORTA AS, A PART OF THE TALANX GROUP
* SAYS HAS AGREED TO ACQUIRE 99.4 PERCENT OF THE SHARES IN LIBERTY SIGORTA A.S., THE TURKISH NON-LIFE SUBSIDIARY OF US-BASED LIBERTY MUTUAL GROUP
* PLACED HYBRID BENCHMARK BOND WITH A VOLUME OF EUR 750 MILLION
LONDON, Nov 27 (IFR) - Talanx AG has mandated NatWest Markets as structuring adviser and Commerzbank, JP Morgan, Natixis and NatWest Markets as joint bookrunners for a possible forthcoming EUR benchmark 30NC10 dated subordinated transaction.
* Achieves nine-month net income of eur 444 million despite severe impact of natural catastrophes
* Outgoing CEO to assume chairmanship of board (Adds details on current chairman, details)
FRANKFURT, Nov 10 The German insurer Talanx announced on Friday a change at its helm, with Torsten Leue to assume the role of chief executive from the company's long-time chief Herbert Haas next year.