T-Mobile US Inc (TMUS.O)
20 Apr 2018
Mon, Apr 16 2018
WASHINGTON, April 16 T-Mobile USA Inc agreed to pay $40 million on Monday to resolve government claims that it failed to fix problems completing phone calls in rural areas and used false ring tones, which are banned, to give the impression faulty calls were actually getting through, the Federal Communications Commission said.
SoftBank Group Corp CEO Masayoshi Son faces a closing window of opportunity to merge the Japanese company's debt-laden U.S. wireless subsidiary Sprint Corp with Deutsche Telekom's U.S. wireless unit, T-Mobile U.S. Inc.
April 11 SoftBank Group Corp CEO Masayoshi Son faces a closing window of opportunity to merge the Japanese company's debt-laden U.S. wireless subsidiary Sprint Corp with Deutsche Telekom's U.S. wireless unit, T-Mobile U.S. Inc.
Sprint Corp has restarted talks to merge with T-Mobile US Inc , people familiar with the matter said on Tuesday, the latest effort to bring together the fourth and third largest U.S. wireless carriers.
* Merger talks between No.3 and No.4 players collapsed in Nov
April 10 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Tuesday:
April 10 Sprint Corp and T-Mobile US Inc have restarted merger talks, Wall Street Journal reported on Tuesday, citing people familiar with the matter.
* SPRINT & T-MOBILE RESTART DEAL TALKS - CNBC, CITING DOW JONES Further company coverage:
* WILL OFFER IPHONE 8 & IPHONE 8 PLUS (PRODUCT) RED SPECIAL EDITION
* T-MOBILE US - ON MARCH 29, UNIT AMENDED TERMS OF ITS $2 BILLION SECURED TERM LOAN DUE JAN 2022 AND ITS $2 BILLION SECURED TERM LOAN DUE JAN 2024 - SEC FILING
- International Paper Is A Buy At Current Prices - Cramer's Lightning Round (4/19/18)
- Milking The T-Mobile/Sprint Merger Mania
- Real Estate Earnings Preview: 5 Trends We're Watching
- Charter: Spec Play If T-Mobile/Sprint Merger Talks Fail
- The Fate Of Online Sales Taxes Rests Before The Supreme Court (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Tax Day At The Supreme Court