Toll Brothers Inc (TOL.N)
21 Jun 2018
Tue, May 22 2018
U.S. luxury homebuilder Toll Brothers Inc's second-quarter profit missed Wall Street estimates on Tuesday, as delayed closings in California and rising costs put pressure on its adjusted gross margins, sending its shares down 7.1 percent.
* Shares fall more than 7 pct (Adds conference call details, revenue forecast, share movement)
May 22 U.S. luxury homebuilder Toll Brothers Inc reported on Tuesday a 17.3 percent rise in quarterly revenue, boosted by strong demand for its homes despite rising home-loan rates.
* Q2 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.76 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
Toll Brothers Inc just topped estimates for quarterly profit on Tuesday but early gains in the shares of the U.S. luxury homebuilder did not hold up in the face of broader concerns of a slowdown in the housing sector.
* Number of homes sold rise 19.6 pct (Adds details from conf call; Updates shares)
* TOLL BROTHERS -CHANGES IN STATE AND LOCAL TAX DEDUCTIONS, MORTGAGE INTEREST DEDUCTION NOT BEING MENTIONED BY OUR BUYERS EVEN IN HIGH TAX STATES- CONF CALL
Feb 27 U.S. luxury homebuilder Toll Brothers Inc on Tuesday reported an 87.6 percent jump in quarterly profit, boosted by an increase in home sales and a benefit related to the new U.S. tax plan.
* TOLL BROTHERS INC SAYS CEO DOUGLAS YEARLEY'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $9.86 MILLION VERSUS $12.2 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING
* TOLL BROTHERS SAYS SEES A TAX BENEFIT OF BETWEEN APPROXIMATELY $25.0 MILLION AND $30.0 MILLION IN Q1 OF FISCAL YEAR ENDED OCTOBER 31, 2018 - SEC FILING
- 4 Of 5 Major Homebuilders Begin June In Bear Market Territory
- Beating The Market With High Conviction Buybacks
- Homebuilders: Rising Rates Crash The Party
- Homebuilders And REITs Rally As Treasury Yields Retreat
- Toll Brothers: Buying This Bear, And The D.R. Horton Bear, Too
- Toll Brothers' (TOL) CEO Doug Yearley on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript