Toll Brothers Inc (TOL.N)
Tue, Aug 21 2018
Toll Brothers Inc topped estimates for quarterly profit and revenue on strong demand for its luxury homes, sending its shares up 12 percent in early trading and pushing other homebuilder stocks higher. | Video
* Shares up 12 percent (Adds analyst quote, homebuilders shares)
Aug 21 Toll Brothers Inc on Tuesday reported better-than-expected quarterly results on strong demand for its luxury homes, sending its shares up 12 percent.
Aug 21 Toll Brothers Inc's quarterly profit rose 30 percent, the U.S. luxury home builder said on Tuesday, as stronger housing demand helped it sell more homes at higher prices.
U.S. luxury homebuilder Toll Brothers Inc's second-quarter profit missed Wall Street estimates on Tuesday, as delayed closings in California and rising costs put pressure on its adjusted gross margins, sending its shares down 7.1 percent.
* Shares fall more than 7 pct (Adds conference call details, revenue forecast, share movement)
May 22 U.S. luxury homebuilder Toll Brothers Inc reported on Tuesday a 17.3 percent rise in quarterly revenue, boosted by strong demand for its homes despite rising home-loan rates.
* Q2 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.76 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
- Autos And Housing Are Tepid - Cramer's Mad Money (9/11/18)
- Toll Brothers Giveth And The Market Taketh Away
- Homebuilders: Signs Of Softness
- Homebuilders Rise, REITs Fall On Record Week For U.S. Markets
- Toll Brothers: A Great Quarter That Ended The Downtrend
- Trading Strategies For 5 Major Homebuilder Stocks