Tapestry Inc (TPR.N)
22 May 2018
Mon, May 21 2018
Luxury accessories and apparel maker Tapestry Inc said on Monday that Giovanni Morelli, creative director of its Stuart Weitzman footwear brand, has resigned, citing unspecified behavior.
May 21 Luxury accessories and apparel maker Tapestry Inc said on Monday that Giovanni Morelli, creative director of its Stuart Weitzman footwear brand, has resigned, citing unspecified behavior.
* TAPESTRY INC - COMMENCED A SEARCH FOR A NEW CREATIVE LEADER
* SETS QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.3375PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
BRIEF-Tapestry CEO Says Kate Spade Total Comparable Store Sales For Qtr Impacted By "Purposeful Reduction Of Promotional Sales Online" - Conf Call
* TAPESTRY INC CEO SAYS KATE SPADE TOTAL COMPARABLE STORE SALES FOR QUARTER IMPACTED BY "PURPOSEFUL REDUCTION OF PROMOTIONAL SALES ONLINE" - CONF CALL
* Q3 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.50 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
May 1 Tapestry Inc, formerly Coach, reported a 33 percent rise in quarterly net sales on Tuesday, helped by demand for its Coach bags in North America.
* TAPESTRY APPOINTS ERALDO POLETTO CEO & BRAND PRESIDENT, STUART WEITZMAN
* TAPESTRY APPOINTS ANNA BAKST CEO & BRAND PRESIDENT, KATE SPADE
* COACH ANNOUNCES COACH X SELENA GOMEZ LIFESTYLE COLLECTION TO LAUNCH IN FALL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Consumer Roundup: Department Stores Diverge, GameStop's Flash In The Pan, Disrupting Trends
- 50 'Safer' Dividend Wall St. Favored Consumer Cyclical Stocks Topped By Entravision Gains Per May Targets
- RiverPark Long/Short Opportunity Fund Q1 2018 Performance Summary
- Tapestry's (TPR) CEO Victor Luis on Q3 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- FANG Is Leading The Charge - Cramer's Mad Money (4/17/18)
- China's Secret Weapon