Tapestry Inc (TPR.N)
23 Feb 2018
Thu, Feb 15 2018
* SETS QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.3375PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TAPESTRY INC FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2EaZ4FW) Further company coverage:
Tapestry Inc reported quarterly results that surpassed expectations and raised its profit outlook for the full year, driven by strong demand for its Coach handbags, sending its soaring to their highest in nearly four years.
* Q2 EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.22; Q2 NON-GAAP EARNINGS PER SHARE $1.07
Feb 6 Handbag maker Tapestry Inc, formerly Coach, on Tuesday reported quarterly revenue that beat analysts' expectations, driven by higher sales in its Coach and Stuart Weitzman brands.
* STOCK EXCHANGE HAS APPROVED WITHDRAWAL OF LISTING OF HDRS ON STOCK EXCHANGE
* DOREEN TOBEN AND ANNE GATES JOIN TAPESTRY BOARD OF DIRECTORS
* BOARD APPROVED PROPOSAL FOR WITHDRAWAL OF LISTING OF HDRS ON HONG KONG STOCK EXCHANGE