tronc Inc (TRNC.OQ)
Thu, Aug 9 2018
Donerail Group, an investment firm led by former activist hedge fund Starboard Value LP executive Will Wyatt, is in talks to acquire Tronc Inc , the publisher of Chicago Tribune, people familiar with the matter said on Thursday.
Tronc Inc is weighing an offer to sell the Chicago Tribune and the rest of its newspaper holdings to a private equity firm, the Chicago Tribune reported on Wednesday.
Aug 8 Tronc Inc is weighing an offer to sell the Chicago Tribune and the rest of its newspaper holdings to a private equity firm, the Chicago Tribune reported on Wednesday.
Newspaper publisher Tronc Inc's top shareholder said in a filing http://services.corporate-ir.net/SEC.Enhanced/SecCapsule.aspx?c=254385&fid=15681381 on Wednesday that it had terminated the sale of a stake in the company after the prospective buyer, investor group McCormick Media, breached its obligations.
* TRONC INC FILES FOR OFFERING OF UP TO 1.91 MILLION SHARES OF COMMON STOCK BY SELLING STOCKHOLDER - SEC FILING Source text: [https://bit.ly/2HXmoch] Further company coverage:
* MCCORMICK MEDIA LLC REPORTS 25.7 PERCENT STAKE IN TRONC INC AS OF APRIL 13, 2018 - SEC FILING Source text (https://bit.ly/2vCOmUK) Further company coverage:
* SOFTBANK AMONG SEVERAL POSSIBLE BUYERS FOR NEWSPAPER PUBLISHER TRONC - AXIOS, CITING A SOURCE Source: http://bit.ly/2HniA2O Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Merrick Venture Management Enters Securities Purchase Agreement With McCormick Media To Sell 9.1 Mln Of Tronc's Shares
* MERRICK VENTURE MANAGEMENT-ON APR 13, ENTERED INTO SECURITIES PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH MCCORMICK MEDIA TO SELL 9.1 MLN TRONC'S COMMON SHARES AT $23/SHR Source text: (https://bit.ly/2GYJdYB) Further company coverage:
* TRONC INC - MICHAEL FERRO RETIRING FROM BOARD AS CO PREPARES TO CLOSE ON SALE OF LOS ANGELES TIMES TO LOCAL OWNERSHIP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TRONC, INC. REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
- tronc, Inc. 2018 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- tronc, Inc. (TRNC) CEO Justin Dearborn on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- A New Round Of U.S.-Japan Trade Talks (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: New Round Of U.S.-Japan Trade Talks
- New Media: A Strong Bear Case Waiting For A Catalyst
- tronc Margins And Stock Price Likely Headed Lower