Tower Semiconductor Ltd (TSEM.OQ)
18 Sep 2018
Thu, Jul 26 2018
TEL AVIV, July 26 Israeli chip manufacturer TowerJazz was the biggest faller on the main Tel Aviv index on Thursday after its third-quarter revenue forecast missed analysts' expectations, hurt by weakness in orders from mobile phone customers.
TEL AVIV, July 26 Israeli chip manufacturer TowerJazz on Thursday reported lower quarterly net profit and forecast continued weakness in mobile customer demand in the third quarter but is targeting record fourth quarter revenue.
* Shares slide 17 percent (Adds details, share reaction, CEO comments)
JERUSALEM, May 7 Israeli chip manufacturer TowerJazz on Monday reported a deeper drop in quarterly net profit than expected but said it expected business to rebound during the rest of the year.
- General Electric Is A Wait And Watch Story - Cramer's Lightning Round (9/13/18)
- Tower Semiconductor Ltd. (TSEM) CEO Russell Ellwanger on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Tower Semiconductor Is A Great Buy
- Value And Quality In Technology Stocks
- Tower Semiconductor's (TSEM) CEO Russell Ellwanger on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Walgreens Is A Buy - Cramer's Lightning Round (4/26/18)