Stars Group Inc (TSG.OQ)
14 Aug 2018
Thu, May 10 2018
* STARS GROUP INC SEES FY 2018 REVENUE $1.39 BLN TO $1.47 BLN
LONDON Canadian gaming company The Stars Group Inc said on Saturday it had agreed to buy Sky Betting and Gaming from owners CVC Capital Partners and Sky PLC , in a deal worth $4.7 billion.
LONDON, April 21 Canadian gaming company The Stars Group Inc said on Saturday it had agreed to buy Sky Betting and Gaming from owners CVC Capital Partners and Sky PLC, in a deal worth $4.7 billion.
BRIEF-The Stars Group Amends First Lien Term Loans & Revolving Credit Facility, Repays Second Lien Term Loan
* THE STARS GROUP ANNOUNCES AMENDMENT, EXTENSION AND UPSIZING OF FIRST LIEN TERM LOANS AND REVOLVING CREDIT FACILITY; FULLY REPAYS SECOND LIEN TERM LOAN AND READIES FOR CLOSING OF AUSTRALIAN ACQUISITIONS
* THE STARS GROUP REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS; PROVIDES 2018 FULL YEAR GUIDANCE
* STARS GROUP INC - UNDER TRANSACTION AGREEMENTS, STARS GROUP IS ALSO ENTITLED TO APPOINT A MAJORITY OF DIRECTORS ON BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF CROWNBET
- The Stars Group, Inc. (TSG) CEO Rafi Ashkenazi on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- The Stars Group Inc. 2018 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Shared Liquidity In Online Poker Promises Big Returns For iGaming Operators
- Gaming Stocks At The Halfway Mark: 52 Week Ranges Reveal Overall Positive Sentiment
- Zynga: The Growth Is Not Over
- The Stars Group: My Top Stock Pick Is Still A Buy