Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals Inc (TTPH.OQ)
19 Oct 2018
Mon, Aug 27 2018
Aug 27 Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Monday U.S. health regulators approved its drug to treat complicated intra-abdominal infections, providing a new option to combat the growing threat from treatment-resistant bacteria.
Aug 27 The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Monday approved Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals Inc's antibiotic for complicated intra-abdominal infections, providing a new option to combat the growing problem of treatment-resistant bacteria.
- Tetraphase: A Strong Player In The Antibiotic Resistance Field
- Entasis Therapeutics Readies $75 Million IPO Plan
- Achaogen Is A Victim Of Unfortunate Circumstances
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: ESPR Phase 3 Positive, FDA Rejects Volanesorsen, Ozempic Succeeds
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Tonix Halted, Endo Begins Shipment, Insys FDA-Rejected
- Week In Review: Mevion Medical Of Boston Closes $150 Million Financing From China Investors