Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP.N)
23 Mar 2018
Wed, Feb 28 2018
ORLEANS, France U.S company Tupperware has decided to shut down a French factory employing 235 staff, unions said on Wednesday, highlighting challenges faced by the French government over tackling unemployment even as the country's economy improves.
ORLEANS, France, Feb 28 U.S company Tupperware has decided to shut down a French factory employing 235 staff, unions said on Wednesday, highlighting challenges faced by the French government over tackling unemployment even as the country's economy improves.
* TUPPERWARE BRANDS CORP SAYS BOARD INCREASED NUMBER OF DIRECTORS OF COMPANY FROM 11 TO 12 - SEC FILING Source text:(http://bit.ly/2onEw2s) Further company coverage:
* PATRICIA A. STITZEL ELECTED PRESIDENT & CEO OF TUPPERWARE BRANDS, EFFECTIVE MAY 9, 2018; RICK GOINGS TO SERVE AS EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN
Tupperware Brands Corp took a big charge in its fourth quarter that wiped out profits and said it expects current-quarter to be dented by weak demand in Indonesia, India and North America, sending its shares down 9.4 percent.
Jan 31 Tupperware Brands Corp reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit on Wednesday as strong demand for its storage containers in Latin America helped counter weakness in Europe and India.
* TUPPERWARE BRANDS REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER 2017 RESULTS; DECLARES REGULAR QUARTERLY DIVIDEND
* Tupperware Brands reports third quarter 2017 results; EPS significantly above high end of guidance
- 27 Russell 3000 'Safer' Dividend Stocks: A Bevy Of REITs For March
- Consumer Cyclical 'Safer' Dividend Gains For Containers, Circulars, Cars And Cards Compose Broker February Favorites
- Tupperware, Ford And China Lead Consumer Cyclical Sector February Gains
- Lanny's January Dividend Income Summary
- Russell 3000 'Safer' Dividend Stocks: Tupperware, CYS Invest, & BGC Partners Top February's Net Gain Survey
- Time For A Tupperware Party?