Texas Instruments Inc (TXN.OQ)
16 Feb 2018
Tue, Jan 23 2018
Texas Instruments Inc on Tuesday posted the slowest revenue growth in four quarters on softer demand for its chips used in communications equipment, disappointing investors who expected sales for automotive chips to drive strong results.
Jan 23 Texas Instruments Inc on Tuesday posted the slowest revenue growth in four quarters on softer demand for its chips used in communications equipment, disappointing investors who expected sales for automotive chips to drive strong results.
* TI REPORTS 4Q17 AND 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND SHAREHOLDER RETURNS
Jan 23 Chipmaker Texas Instruments Inc's fourth-quarter profit slumped about 67 percent due to tax-related expenses resulting from new U.S. tax laws.
BRIEF-Texas Instruments Says CEO Brian Crutcher Will Receive Annual Base Salary Of $1 Mln Starting June 1
* TEXAS INSTRUMENTS SAYS AS CEO AND PRESIDENT, BRIAN CRUTCHER WILL RECEIVE ANNUAL BASE SALARY OF $1 MILLION BEGINNING JUNE 1, 2018 - SEC FILING Source text : (http://bit.ly/2E03MmM) Further company coverage:
* TEXAS INSTRUMENTS INC - BOARD DECLARED A QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.62 PER SHARE OF COMMON STOCK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BRIAN CRUTCHER TO BECOME NEXT CEO OF TI ON JUNE 1 AND CURRENT CEO RICH TEMPLETON CONTINUES AS CHAIRMAN
BRIEF-WiTricity collaborates with Texas Instruments on electric vehicle wireless charging solution
* WiTricity - co, Texas Instruments collaborate on electric vehicle wireless charging solution Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Texas Instruments prices $500 million of investment grade notes
Texas Instruments Inc's quarterly revenue and profit beat estimates as the largest maker of analog semiconductors continues to benefit from a surge in demand for its chips from automotive and industrial companies.
- Road To Financial Independence: My January 88-Stock Portfolio Review
- My Dividend Achievers Finally Pass The Index
- NASDAQ 'Safer' Dividend Gainers Led By Lam, Western, Broadcom & Vodafone, Per February Broker Targets
- Texas Instrument: Dividend Increased Over 500% In Past Ten Years
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates On Capital Management Strategy - Slideshow
- January Dividend Income Report