Texas Instruments Inc (TXN.OQ)
23 Apr 2018
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.11 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
April 24 Chipmaker Texas Instruments Inc's profit rose 37 percent in the first three months of the year, driven by higher sales of semiconductors used in cars and industrial machinery.
* TEXAS INSTRUMENTS INC CEO RICHARD K. TEMPLETON'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $16.5 MILLION VERSUS $15.1 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text - (http://bit.ly/2IooXki) Further company coverage:
Texas Instruments Inc on Tuesday posted the slowest revenue growth in four quarters on softer demand for its chips used in communications equipment, disappointing investors who expected sales for automotive chips to drive strong results.
Jan 23 Texas Instruments Inc on Tuesday posted the slowest revenue growth in four quarters on softer demand for its chips used in communications equipment, disappointing investors who expected sales for automotive chips to drive strong results.
* TI REPORTS 4Q17 AND 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND SHAREHOLDER RETURNS
Jan 23 Chipmaker Texas Instruments Inc's fourth-quarter profit slumped about 67 percent due to tax-related expenses resulting from new U.S. tax laws.
BRIEF-Texas Instruments Says CEO Brian Crutcher Will Receive Annual Base Salary Of $1 Mln Starting June 1
* TEXAS INSTRUMENTS SAYS AS CEO AND PRESIDENT, BRIAN CRUTCHER WILL RECEIVE ANNUAL BASE SALARY OF $1 MILLION BEGINNING JUNE 1, 2018 - SEC FILING Source text : (http://bit.ly/2E03MmM) Further company coverage:
* TEXAS INSTRUMENTS INC - BOARD DECLARED A QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.62 PER SHARE OF COMMON STOCK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- 10 Dividend Growth Stocks For April 2018
- Analog Devices: Total Return Is Good, Another Good Chip Business
- China's Secret Weapon
- Put $100K In Today's Stock Market? A Former Private Banker's Perspective
- Road To Financial Independence: My March 89-Stock Portfolio Review