Texas Instruments Inc (TXN.OQ)
Mon, Apr 30 2018
* TEXAS INSTRUMENTS PRICES $1.3 BILLION OF INVESTMENT GRADE NOTES
* SETS QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.62 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TI continuing to invest for auto, industrial markets - exec
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.11 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
April 24 Chipmaker Texas Instruments Inc's profit rose 37 percent in the first three months of the year, driven by higher sales of semiconductors used in cars and industrial machinery.
* TEXAS INSTRUMENTS INC CEO RICHARD K. TEMPLETON'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $16.5 MILLION VERSUS $15.1 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text - (http://bit.ly/2IooXki) Further company coverage:
Texas Instruments Inc on Tuesday posted the slowest revenue growth in four quarters on softer demand for its chips used in communications equipment, disappointing investors who expected sales for automotive chips to drive strong results.
Jan 23 Texas Instruments Inc on Tuesday posted the slowest revenue growth in four quarters on softer demand for its chips used in communications equipment, disappointing investors who expected sales for automotive chips to drive strong results.
* TI REPORTS 4Q17 AND 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND SHAREHOLDER RETURNS
Jan 23 Chipmaker Texas Instruments Inc's fourth-quarter profit slumped about 67 percent due to tax-related expenses resulting from new U.S. tax laws.
- Buying Dividend Growth Stocks Without Looking - More Than 3 Years Later
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 43: The 3 Essential Things All Investors Need To Get Rich
- By The Numbers: Technology Stocks With Rising Expectations
- Dividend Portfolio Review: Top 2 Dividend Income For June
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 42: 3 Reasons A Perfect Jobs Report Spells Great News For Stocks
- By The Numbers: High-Quality Stocks In Technology